Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Which prophet has the best beard?

OP xSiberianKhatru

Which prophet has the best beard?

Poll Ended

Mercy is the correct answer, but if you disagree I would like to hear your wrong opinion.

Edit: Ok, I was mistaken. The Handsome Prophet has the best beard. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.
Regret wins. I Regret nothing
I has the best beard. No really I guess Prophet of Mercy.
Mercy leaves no mercy with that beard.
If Mercy were human, he'd own a microbrewery and a sleeve tattoo lol. Dat beard doe
Voting for Truth simply because no one else does.
Truthfully said, they all have beards that anyone would regret having, which in a way means that their departure from this existence was an act of mercy.

And thats why they disliked humanity, they were jealous of the beards.
Too many handsome prophets to choose from.
Mercy - A.K.A James Harding.
tsassi wrote:
Too many handsome prophets to choose from.
I'm the most handsome though
SHOULDA PICKED MEEEERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
If Mercy were human, he'd own a microbrewery and a sleeve tattoo lol. Dat beard doe
This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I agree. Mercy is the beard king.
I mean. Have you seen the Handsome Prophet?

Handsome Prophet
I'm deleting photoshop after that one
Spoiler:
Show
Glad that the OP could see the truth
Edit: Ok, I was mistaken. The Handsome Prophet has the best beard. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.
Thank you for having a sense of humor. <3
Thank you for having a sense of humor. <3
No problem, it’s a good thing the guy ranking the Prophets’ beards isn’t completely serious.
I'm cracking up just reading the title of this forum. it never registered to me that the tendrils on their chins would be considered as beards, but I can't stop thinking about it now.
I'm cracking up just reading the title of this forum. it never registered to me that the tendrils on their chins would be considered as beards, but I can't stop thinking about it now.
I know right. THE MORE YOU KNOW
Terg500 wrote:
I know right. THE MORE YOU KNOW
Dude, I went back and watched the Halo 2 intro scene tonight just so I could confirm my vote :P

Side note: Handsome Prophet needs a Canon Fodder mention XD