Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who has the halo Airsoft Assault rifle

OP PuRe Messoric

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I have it and I love it
I want it, and my friends hope I don't get it, haha, I have a tendency to test my new airsoft guns on them when they're not expecting it.
Jester712 wrote:
I want it, and my friends hope I don't get it, haha, I have a tendency to test my new airsoft guns on them when they're not expecting it.
isn't that just the best?
I really want 1, they should make a battle rifle and DMR.
I really want 1, they should make a battle rifle and DMR.
agreed, id buy a BR in a heartbeat, did you see the guy who made an airsoft spartan laser? it charged up and everything
I want it but being the Halo Collector I am, there's other items I've been focused on
Is there a storefront for this bad boy? A link you could share perhaps? It's difficult to know if I want it when I've never heard of it or seen it before.
Is there a storefront for this bad boy? A link you could share perhaps? It's difficult to know if I want it when I've never heard of it or seen it before.
Here's an Amazon link.
Here's a BOOMco link.

I'd love to have another one of these! So far I only have the Spiker and it's awesome!
Limeshake wrote:
Here's an Amazon link.
Here's a BOOMco link.

I'd love to have another one of these! So far I only have the Spiker and it's awesome!
I don't think these are airsoft guns hombre. These are dart guns, or nerf guns if you prefers. Airsoft shoots small plastic circular pellets with enough force to leave welts and some even break skin.
Limeshake wrote:
Here's an Amazon link.
Here's a BOOMco link.

I don't think these are airsoft guns hombre. These are dart guns, or nerf guns if you prefers. Airsoft shoots small plastic circular pellets with enough force to leave welts and some even break skin.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post, but I thought I knew what the OP was actually talking about.
Spoiler:
Show
COMPLETELY READ THIS WRONG!!! There is an Halo Assault Rifle Airsoft Gun!

What you linked are the BoomCo weapons. I didn't know that's what you referring to. I have both the Red and Blue ones, I don't have the airsoft gun I linked above
Wait, what's Halo? That sounds like a strange game. Hmm, maybe I should go check it out.
Limeshake wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Here's an Amazon link.
Here's a BOOMco link.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post, but I knew what the OP was actually talking about. I'd be nice to see an actual Halo air soft gun though!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Airsoft-Chrono-Blaster-CB-88-Halo-Assault-Rifle-MA5C-MA5B-Rare-NIB/112693907534?hash=item1a3d14904e:g:KHYAAOSw9hdaNSms
Limeshake wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Here's an Amazon link.
Here's a BOOMco link.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post, but I thought I knew what the OP was actually talking about.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Airsoft-Chrono-Blaster-CB-88-Halo-Assault-Rifle-MA5C-MA5B-Rare-NIB/112693907534?hash=item1a3d14904e:g:KHYAAOSw9hdaNSms
Link.
Ok I definitely thought you were talking about the nerf gun. That looks awesome! Too bad it costs that much or I'd be buying one.
https://airsoftgogo.com/en/product/product/3000-assault-rifle-halo-ma5d-aeg
SERIOUSLY want it. Absolutely.
Ik this is old but I man I really want it
Such a shame that any airsoft store online doesn't seem to carry it anymore. Looks like waiting for it to pop up on ebay is the only way to get it now.
I have it and its sooo cool!! :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2