Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who here has completed Weapon Mastery?

OP Beetle Blast

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
who dares to play against the company spartan APC Mexico!!??
Got the mastery done before ez mode Fiesta came out.

Spartan Laser was the worst but maybe just because of the extremely limited circumstances in which I would bring it out. When I did bring it out I had a lot if success, but requires proper judgment as to when you should.
Spartan laser is left for me. The shot is so weak and has terrible size in comparison to previous games.
I have it. Laser and Binary Rifle were the hardest for me. Was really disappointed in the emblem though.
I have it. Laser and Binary Rifle were the hardest for me. Was really disappointed in the emblem though.
UNSC mastery emblem was loads better than the full mastery emblem. Agree 100x
I have, the laser was the last thing to finish.
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
I think the BiRi will be the hardest for me cuz I only play WZ, and I have about 30 Splazers in the bank but only 8 BiRi so I rarely pull it out.
I don't understand all the hate for the Binary Rifle on here. That thing WRECKS. The only thing is that it has to reload every two shots, but even the reload time is pretty quick. you just have to be smart with it (like most weapons in H5). You will almost NEVER be able snapshot anyone with it, but if you get to a point of relative advantage, its super good. Aim for a persons chest and the beam will recoil up and finish at their head. Kill everytime.

In terms of hardest commendation, I'm struggling with the shotgun. This is probably just cause I never go for it in slayer and its not super good in fiesta. Once I put a little elbow grease in, im sure it will be fine. Splaser isn't too bad if you just play a lot of BTB. Its hard on Warzone cause theres so many variable that could screw it up (AI, bad spawns, ONI vehicles that take like 3 splasers to kill, etc.)

SG
Just realized that the Weapon Mastery emblem is a Rare, and the rest of the Mastery emblems ( Forerunner weapon mastery, UNSC Mastery, etc.) are Ultra rare. You would think that it would be legendary lol
I don't understand all the hate for the Binary Rifle on here. That thing WRECKS. The only thing is that it has to reload every two shots, but even the reload time is pretty quick. you just have to be smart with it (like most weapons in H5). You will almost NEVER be able snapshot anyone with it, but if you get to a point of relative advantage, its super good. Aim for a persons chest and the beam will recoil up and finish at their head. Kill everytime.

In terms of hardest commendation, I'm struggling with the shotgun. This is probably just cause I never go for it in slayer and its not super good in fiesta. Once I put a little elbow grease in, im sure it will be fine. Splaser isn't too bad if you just play a lot of BTB. Its hard on Warzone cause theres so many variable that could screw it up (AI, bad spawns, ONI vehicles that take like 3 splasers to kill, etc.)

SG
Laser was hard for me cause I cant get BTB matches in Australia for some reason which is rather irritating. Regardless after all the patience into getting kills with it I pulled through
Yeah I was kind of expecting something, you know.... flashy. Well still better then nothing I mean Chief emblem has a meaning to it. Cause you know, its Master Chief
Done it a while back. Binary Rifle was the last one I needed to do since I was waiting for the certification.
Got my last few Boltshot kills and completed it last night.
Pretty much everyone lol
All I have left is splaser. Feel like it will be easier to finish off in warzone than fiesta though cause splaser vs almost any other weapon head on is a bust most the time.
Chill xo wrote:
I'm pretty close but not done yet. I think i'm close enough to say Binary's the 'hardest part' because you can only get it in gold packs. It's not even worth being Ultra Rare I reckon, nothing like the Halo 4 Binary, probably my least favourite weapon in Halo 5.
Yeah, the binary rifle acts more like a spartan laser. It directs a beam unlike the halo 4 version, which acted more like a sniper
13 bolt shot kills to go
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
My last weapon commendation was the SPNKr and I finally completed it yesterday now I have no weapon commendations to worry about anymore thank god.
I was using fiesta to help but they took down the social playlist. Did they get rid of it completely or is it apart of the team arena game modes?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2