Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who Is Physically Stronger

OP RedNUGGETLORD

who is physically stronger Atriox or Decimus

This post has been hidden.

Unknown wrote:
Probably Atriox. Just considering he took on all of Red Team.
Well Decimus still has the height advantange
Unknown wrote:
Also considering he almost killed a Spartan II as well. He really is powerful now that I’m remembering that fight.
Disvalt wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Also considering he almost killed a Spartan II as well. He really is powerful now that I’m remembering that fight.
I feel that Decimus is phisically stronger than atriox but the only thing we can go off is that he beat 2 elites to death
I'd go with Atriox, just because he was able to crush a MJOLNIR helmet with his bare hand.
I'd go with Atriox, just because he was able to crush a MJOLNIR helmet with his bare hand.
I mean without suits or anything like that
Atriox: 8 Foot 6, weighs 1,400 pounds
Decimus: 9 Foot 2, weighs 1,500 pounds

Decimus has an advantage being 8 inches taller and being 100 pounds heavier. I'd like to think it's Atriox but it'd be a very interesting fight. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
Atriox: 8 Foot 6, weighs 1,400 pounds
Decimus: 9 Foot 2, weighs 1,500 pounds

Decimus has an advantage being 8 inches taller and being 100 pounds heavier. I'd like to think it's Atriox but it'd be a very interesting fight. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
Completely agree. It would be a tough fight but depending on how you fight a bigger meatier opponent could be brought down. I’m thinking of this like an MMA fight, depending on fighting styles anything can happen.
I'm still going to go with Atriox, Decimus does have advantages but I'm not sure, so I'm going with Atriox.
Atriox, he's the pack leader. I mean he was the only one who survived when all his pack mates died in battle.