Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who is the strongest Halo character

OP DoritoPasta

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Out of the options shown, who do you think is the strongest? I pick Chief, he is a super soldier and is mega lucky. If you can't pick just one, select "Mr. Krabs".
Physically strongest- Chief but that’s not a fair contest he was built that way.
Mentally- Arby has the mindset of a warrior and a leader but the same can be said for Locke so idk there.
Physically strongest- Chief but that’s not a fair contest he was built that way.
Mentally- Arby has the mindset of a warrior and a leader but the same can be said for Locke so idk there.
So, you choose all of them? If you can't pick one, pick Mr. Krabs. I'm making Mr. Krabs the "other" option so if you can't decide or think they are all equal or something.
Master Chief, he's a survivor. Doesn't need nothing but a bit of luck.
I mean logically speaking, most Brutes are stronger than all of them physically speaking. And Atriox is probably the strongest of them all.
Even though I know Chief is strong

Have to admit, The Didact is a really strong, angry Alien boi who hates humans, The Didact would’ve killed Chief but he was lucky to have Cortana

Spoiler:
Show
Johnson has the strongest will.
Master Chief!
J kid789 wrote:
I mean logically speaking, most Brutes are stronger than all of them physically speaking. And Atriox is probably the strongest of them all.
I'm asking who's the toughest out of all the characters listed, not all characters in general. Yes "logically speaking" brutes are tougher, but they are not on the list.
Are we talking Halo Wars 2 Johnson or Halo 1, 2, and 3 Johnson?
Whats the difference?
Whats the difference?
Well, Halo Wars 2 Johnson has a new HRUNTING/YGGDRAIL Mark I armor (I believe) that he uses to crush the Banished with. Halo 1, 2, and 3 Johnson had military tactical gear and sometimes a Spartan Laser. I'm not trying to "one-up" you on facts, I'm just saying like which one do you prefer bro? :)
Whats the difference?
Well, Halo Wars 2 Johnson has a new HRUNTING/YGGDRAIL Mark I armor (I believe) that he uses to crush the Banished with. Halo 1, 2, and 3 Johnson had military tactical gear and sometimes a Spartan Laser. I'm not trying to "one-up" you on facts, I'm just saying like which one do you prefer bro? :)
The only difference is that he has better armor in Halo wars 2, not to mention he is the same character. How about both?
Out of this list John is overall the best, however there are other characters that can beat him such as Atriox and the Didact.
J kid789 wrote:
I'm asking who's the toughest out of all the characters listed, not all characters in general. Yes "logically speaking" brutes are tougher, but they are not on the list.
Well then Chief of course.
Chief would win in hand to hand combat against them all
Halo 2 legendary jackal snipers Enough said.
Chief (LOL)
Halo 2 legendary jackal snipers Enough said.
Those guys aren't on the list, sorry.
I'm giving this one to arby because I'm not counting chief's mjolnir armor boosting his strength.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2