Who is worse, Prometheans or the Flood?

OP RedPandaRiot

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Who is the more annoying enemy?

Make Your Selection:

You see, the Flood are scary and I always hated missions with the Flood. But then came Prometheans and their weapons and enemies are just hard to fight. Who is worse?
It was hard
Prometheans, easily.

They're annoying to fight. Their tactics make no sense. They're bullet sponges.

I actually enjoy fighting the Flood.
Prefer the flood by far. The novelty of not being able to noob combo Prometheans got old fast on legendary
At least the flood were actually fun to fight against. I could play The Library for hours.
Promethians eat bullets...on any difficulty.
definitely the prometheans!
As of right now the flood are making me mad with popcorn flood, and I'm kinda farming Prometheans for kills in 5. So, to be different I choose flood.
Prometheans. Though to be fair, they were vastly improved between H4 and H5. Regardless, in both iterations the Prometheans were bullet sponges. The Knights were too OP in H4 with ridiculous extra abilities like teleportation that allowed them to escape death or deliver death instantaneously. The Watchers were also OP because they could block grenades, provide cover, and resurrect allies. Not to mention, it took way too many shots to kill them and they were so small that you had to be precise with each shot in quick succession. The Crawlers weren't OP, but there were so many of them that they ate up your bullets. And since H4 had such scarce ammo, each bullet mattered.

The Flood on the other hand didn't have ridiculous abilities like Knights and didn't have the ability to block grenades or raise shields (though they did resurrect themselves if you didn't kill the Infection Forms) like Watchers. You could take them down with any number of weapons in any number of ways, which made game play more interesting imo.
The prometheans not only feel lifeless and like bullet sponges, but they cheat half the time too by teleporting around. The flood can be annoying but they don't pull any bs tricks on you.
At least the flood were actually fun to fight against. I could play The Library for hours.
WHAT?!
Prometheans, 343 asked what would happen if we put the Flood and merged them with the Sentinels.
Prometheans suffer from the same fundamental problem that the Brutes had in Halo 2 (i.e. they are just not that interesting to fight, and can be downright annoying at times). Therefore, I have to go with the Prometheans.
Prometheans are annoying bullet sponges, but at least when they go down they STAY DOWN. I have gotten so fed up with killing a combat form and even after sweeping the area for Infection forms, three Combat forms will still just get up and come at you. Plus their melee is bull crap.
prometheans suck
WHAT?!
Well, I kinda did play for hours since I kept getting lost after looking behind me and killing flood.
The Flood was actually fun, and kinda scary when I was a kid. Prometheans were just...boring.
Prometheans are a pain
Prometheans are boring dull robots with orange juice coming out of them. Meanwhile the Flood is a manifestation of infection and plague that has been terrorizing worlds and spreading throughout the galaxy for thousand generations. A true force to be reckoned with. It's an obvious pick really.
Prometheans are the worst enemy the Halo series has ever seen. Halo 4 was a bore for me personally. Shoot robot, robot dies, flying robot brings back robot. Robot mad, robot stab, retry. There was very little personality there. The flood was a hivemind of death, much more interesting
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2