Who is your favorite halo youtuber?

OP GrnMachine22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Hi Spartans, today I ask you who your favorite halo youtuber is. So leave your feedback in the thread below
Hi Spartans, today I ask you who your favorite halo youtuber is. So leave your feedback in the thread below
I haven't even heard of most of those people. Maybe next time make a poll of people that are actually known about. Anyways, my favorite Halo youtuber is the Act Man.
Doom265 wrote:
I haven't even heard of most of those people. Maybe next time make a poll of people that are actually known about. Anyways, my favorite Halo youtuber is the Act Man.
Actually four of these guys are BIGGER than the Act man so.
Did I literally spell other* as othrt, well that is embarrassing.
why would you watch other people play Halo if you can play it yourself? Though even you might get some tips. Or deepen your knowledge of Halo otherwise.
None of them.
Unless Rooster Teeth counts.
Chimera30 wrote:
None of them.
Unless Rooster Teeth counts.
It does
why would you watch other people play Halo if you can play it yourself? Though even you might get some tips. Or deepen your knowledge of Halo otherwise.
I can not always play and some of these youtubers make analysis about the games such as Luke The Notable made a recent analysis of the Req system, and Aozolai makes vehicle analysis's, and some I just love to watch!!
Other. The Act Man is my favorite halo youtuber. He's awesome.
I can not always play and some of these youtubers make analysis about the games such as Luke The Notable made a recent analysis of the Req system, and Aozolai makes vehicle analysis's, and some I just love to watch!!
fair enough.
Ducain23, Forge Labs, Zannyvids... Zannyvids at #1.
And, of course, Narb on The Epidemic before it fell apart with Tamly.
iSpiteful is the only channel I watch, although I've seen him play with UberNick and Pingy.
This very well happened to me. After watching some Warzone and Arena gameplay, I learned some tips that boosted my KDA.
RoneyBoney
Act man as well.
Ducain23, Forge Labs, Zannyvids... Zannyvids at #1.
And, of course, Narb on The Epidemic before it fell apart with Tamly.
Oh yeah, I watched the recent race video on Unsorted gaming's channel where he raced zany.
I've never heard of any of them. Typically, I watch videos from The Act Man, LateNightHalo, RoneyBoney, and Favyn.

I don't care for Halo channels that only focus on Halo 5. I'd rather watch classic Halo gameplay any day.
The ActMan or LNG
Willko wrote:
I've never heard of any of them. Typically, I watch videos from The Act Man, LateNightHalo, RoneyBoney, and Favyn.

I don't care for Halo channels that only focus on Halo 5. I'd rather watch classic Halo gameplay any day.
You sir have the same tastes as me!
Halo Canon, Hidden Xperia, Act Man, LateNightGaming are the ones I check every day.
Halo Canon, Hidden Xperia, Act Man, LateNightGaming are the ones I check every day.
Yeah I watch Hidden Xperia and Halo canon as well!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7