Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who Were You Rooting For In The Halo 5 Campaign?

OP GRUNTKILLER0801

Who Were You Rooting For In The Halo 5 Campaign?

Make Your Selection:

I was rooting for the cheef
You really don't need to root for either team because they become friendly towards each other in the end.
Osiris because Buck
Neither really but was a little rooting for cheif.
Take all the blatantly misleading advertising away and there was hardly any conflict between the two parties at all...
The Arbiter :P
Nicckh wrote:
Take all the blatantly misleading advertising away and there was hardly any conflict between the two parties at all...
Yeah, especially with the teasers where Locke and Chief had each other at gunpoint at different times. But then it is never relevant ever again.
Both? Neither? Nothing really happened in the Campaign between them.

And well, if anything actually did happen, I'm sure people would automatically be rooting for the Chief anyways.
I wasn't really rooting for either them. I wanted Blue team is work out what was going on, and in the end I wanted Osiris to catch up to lend a helping hand. There was no real conflict apart from the old man fight between Chief and Locke.
Blue Team.
Blue Team, 'nuff said.
Buck!
Blue Team = Old Skool...:)
Blue Team. It took an Army of Wardens and Cortana to take them down. I'll give props to Osiris for at least saving Blue Team.
Cortana.
I didn't find a great divide between the two teams as it all seemed to be lack of communication that caused the situation. That is especially true after the face-off between Masterchief and Locke relatively early in the game. Before that I was rooting for Blue Team to find Cortana and "figure what the hell is going on".