Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who wishes that pc will have customization updates

OP gamerboy3004

Should there be more customization for h5 forge

Poll Ended

Who
For Spartans?? I think an advanced customization option it should be available here (Halo Waypoint)
For Spartans?? I think an advanced customization option it should be available here (Halo Waypoint)
Yes and I'm talking about emblems and other stuff too
I agree, but as I mentioned earlier it should be available here on Halo Waypoint (Pc, Tablet and Smartphones)...
Doesn't really seem like something super important to me. Halo 5 on PC is just for Forge its not the supposed to be the whole game. If you really want to change your armor you can do it on waypoint or on the xbox version.
I agree, but as I mentioned earlier it should be available here on Halo Waypoint (Pc, Tablet and Smartphones)...
That's what I mean on pc like I don't care if it's on the game or waypoint like it's not fair xbox players have full customization and we dont
Exenius wrote:
Doesn't really seem like something super important to me. Halo 5 on PC is just for Forge its not the supposed to be the whole game. If you really want to change your armor you can do it on waypoint or on the xbox version.
2 things 1. It's not just forge to a lot of people like me like we like showing off our armor we get from req packs
2. Not everybody has xbox so therefore the customization options are limited
Surprised they didn't already have that! They need to have customization! It's always the littlest things!
I wish there was but I don't think its coming because its a free game
Surprised they didn't already have that! They need to have customization! It's always the littlest things!
They have it kinda but just armor,visor,gender and armor colour