2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
They were Clearly Setting up for Locke to take over. I wouldn't mind but i wish he had a better first appearance than Halo 5 (not including expanded Lore). from the rumors i heard, the voice actor for the Master chief (Steve Downes) wants to retire. so i expect that Halo 6 will be his final appearance and the way the presented Locke makes me think he was to be the replacement (note the phrase : "was to be") due to the negative reaction that Halo 5s story got i wouldn't hold out on Locke but i still think he's the most likely candidate.
No one can really REPLACE 117 though... but if he dies, i would be open to seeing another side of the story, maybe a covenant campaign?
What about Naomi? She's pretty qualified. She has better armor, H-C War experience, she's an S-II, she's on ONI's good list, and it would be great to reunite the last other S-II back with Blue Team, Red Team, and Grey Team, seeing as they're all coming back.
Arbiter.
Or Jun, he is still alive I think.
TRITONK175 wrote:
Batman; he's the only guy I consider qualified to replace Chief.
Or Chuck Norris.
I'm suprised buck has got more votes than Fred, while I like both buck and nathan fillion I don't think he would be right to replace chief. I could live with playing as buck but I'd rather Fred a spartan II essentially on par with chief replace him.
I new I recognised Fillion when I saw him on TBBT, now I finally understand.
There is no replacement for MC 117. To even suggest it is sacrilege!!!
I don't think anyone could but if I had to choose I would choose fred
Where is 1?
dammit, came here to say this
They were Clearly Setting up for Locke to take over. I wouldn't mind but i wish he had a better first appearance than Halo 5 (not including expanded Lore). from the rumors i heard, the voice actor for the Master chief (Steve Downes) wants to retire. so i expect that Halo 6 will be his final appearance and the way the presented Locke makes me think he was to be the replacement (note the phrase : "was to be") due to the negative reaction that Halo 5s story got i wouldn't hold out on Locke but i still think he's the most likely candidate.
it's a shame, because Mike Coulter is awesome, but H5 story was so meh and I don't think Locke was written well
No one can replace Master Chief, but I would love to see Locke try or be forced into replacing him by ONI, despite the fact he can't. I feel like that would be a great way to have Locke as a main character without ruining the game.
Fred. He would help lead blue team.
If the Master Chief was no longer the main playable character of Halo, I would prefer it to be a player created spartan like in Reach rather than a pre-existing or new main character. I think being able to play as your own spartan makes it feel a bit more personal than simply replacing Chief with another known spartan.
No one can replace chief, we grew up with a blank slate and to be given a slate which has already developed and then being told to play as this character e.g. Locke doesn't go down well. Though out of pure randomness I would choose batman XD, not the Ben Affleck version, Christian Bale ftw!
Not sure if this will be popular or not but, what about noble 6. he was the only other spartan to be called hyper lethal, you don't see him die, and he's probably one of the only ones that could fill 117s role quiet, strong and has a chance of fighting flood/covenant/prometheans. (also I called 6 he/him cause I played them male)
It would obviously be Locke 343's favorite character even though nobody wants that to happen
Agent Texas from red vs blue if it was possible but sadly its not
A R B Y
NONE OF THE ABOVE! The only other person capable was Noble 6
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9