Who would've made the best Spartan-II?

OP J kid789

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I personally think that CPO Mendez would have made the best S-II. Not only did the other Spartans admire the man so much, but they also wondered what he would've been like as a Spartan.
Sgt. Johnson because I just loved his character.
Johnson all the way.
Hard to say, just because the Spartan II's were abducted at such a young age. If Johnson were as well, his character would be very different, and he wouldn't be the same character we know and love now.
Palmer??!! She's the best character in the whole game!
Johnson love is attitude
I picked Buck because I felt he's make a good spartan 2, and Johnson was a great character, but he really bugged me sometimes, so I wouldn't want him as a Spartan 2.
the most gun ho spartan 2 in the universe. my main man (the one I made sure to send out with the biggest bang possible) SGT AVERY JOHNSON! May god have mercy on all those unlucky "inhuman alien son's a b**chs" Johnson meets down there in hell. HOORAH SGT J HOORAH. May you and the rest of our fallen comrades kick as much alien A** as you want down there. And, here's hoping you never have to share a single stick or stone.
Jshark9898 wrote:
Palmer??!! She's the best character in the whole game!
BLASPHEMY! even if sarcastic.
I picked Buck because I felt he's make a good spartan 2, and Johnson was a great character, but he really bugged me sometimes, so I wouldn't want him as a Spartan 2.
How did he bug you?
It takes a lot to be a Spartan II and requires a lot of specialized
training and Buck had that training (ODST training). While Johnson did have
training, it was more for a commander role. Therefore, I have to go with Buck.
It takes a lot to be a Spartan II and requires a lot of specialized
training and Buck had that training (ODST training). While Johnson did have
training, it was more for a commander role. Therefore, I have to go with Buck.
IDK i don't think ODST training even compares to Spartan training. ODST's are basically stronger marines.
Either Buck or Forge.

Can't remember where it was stated, but I remember something saying that if Buck was any better, he'd be a Spartan (or something like that).

Forge just makes sense to me because, despite his infractions, he's still a very capable soldier.
Who's Locklear???
J kid789 wrote:
How did he bug you?
LOL, his face was just ugly to look at. Maybe if he was a Spartan 2 then his face would be behind a mask and I would like him.
Chose Sgt. Johnson because he "knows what the ladies like."
TRITONK175 wrote:
Who's Locklear???
He was a Marine in Halo: First Strike. Can't remember exactly what he did, except for how (and why) he died.
Either Buck or Forge.

Can't remember where it was stated, but I remember something saying that if Buck was any better, he'd be a Spartan (or something like that).

Forge just makes sense to me because, despite his infractions, he's still a very capable soldier.
It was the caption in Reach for Buck's firefight voice. I think.
TRITONK175 wrote:
Who's Locklear???
He was a Marine in Halo: First Strike. Can't remember exactly what he did, except for how (and why) he died.
So there are several times that Chief himself said that Locklear was very much like himself. He said that if the UNSC gave Locklear MJOLNIR armor, he'd be just like any other Spartan II, or even just like Chief. His mentality towards enemies, decisions in battle, and skill as an ordinary soldier showed that had he been conscripted like the rest of them, he'd be just as good.
My vote goes for Sgt johnson. He's just too awesome.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4