J kid789 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
J kid789 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
J kid789 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
J kid789 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Forge would be the best by far, he had the attitude of a Spartan-II.
Forge is more level headed than Johnson so i think he'd be a better Spartan-II
Forge is, probably, a "Spartan 1.1" based on the fact that in Halo: Shadow and Smoke Rion's grandfather (i.e. Forge's father) is decribed as having Boren's Syndrome
Johnson didn't get Boren's Syndrome from the Orion Project. It was from him throwing a crate full of plasma grenades full of radiation.
That was the ONI cover story
What? That means he wouldn't have known for YEARS until after his encounter with the grenades that he had the syndrome. Where did you find that? Just curious.
First Strike, I think. Boren's Syndrome was used as a cover by ONI for PROJECT: ORION.

There is some debate as to whether it is a real condition outside of that use. If it is not then Forge is the son of a PROJECT: ORION candidate and would be a "Spartan 1.1"
I just read First Strike last week, and that was not what happened. Dr. Halsey herself explains how he got the syndrome and it was from the grenades.
Halsey = ONI on that one.

Fine: can't remember the reference (maybe the Graphic Novel? Possibly in combination with Contact Harvest), but see Halopedia article.
Halsey wasn't even a part of Orion, there was no need for her to lie about that.
She wasn't part of ORION but she built on its work and was part of ONI so she was towing the party line.
MorseyBaby wrote:
J kid789 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
J kid789 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
J kid789 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
J kid789 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Forge would be the best by far, he had the attitude of a Spartan-II.
Forge is more level headed than Johnson so i think he'd be a better Spartan-II
Forge is, probably, a "Spartan 1.1" based on the fact that in Halo: Shadow and Smoke Rion's grandfather (i.e. Forge's father) is decribed as having Boren's Syndrome
Johnson didn't get Boren's Syndrome from the Orion Project. It was from him throwing a crate full of plasma grenades full of radiation.
That was the ONI cover story
What? That means he wouldn't have known for YEARS until after his encounter with the grenades that he had the syndrome. Where did you find that? Just curious.
First Strike, I think. Boren's Syndrome was used as a cover by ONI for PROJECT: ORION.

There is some debate as to whether it is a real condition outside of that use. If it is not then Forge is the son of a PROJECT: ORION candidate and would be a "Spartan 1.1"
I just read First Strike last week, and that was not what happened. Dr. Halsey herself explains how he got the syndrome and it was from the grenades.
Halsey = ONI on that one.

Fine: can't remember the reference (maybe the Graphic Novel? Possibly in combination with Contact Harvest), but see Halopedia article.
Halsey wasn't even a part of Orion, there was no need for her to lie about that.
She wasn't part of ORION but she built on its work and was part of ONI so she was towing the party line.
Just read your edit. That's an interesting article.
well im going to say mendez because well he is the guy who literally trained said spartans.

EDIT: got my memory of Locklear refreshed, now im changing my vote.
Go Buck!
Wasn't Forge supposedly a spartan 1?

I picked Mendez.
Johnson and Forge would've been GREAT Spartan II's.
i chose mendez because he is a beast y'all 🙂
i chose mendez because he is a beast y'all 🙂
He was already almost in his 50s and WANTED to serve on the front lines again after the Spartan II project. Then received another 2 purple hearts while in combat right?
yep, like I said, Beast
Forge took a gut punch from Ripa Moramee soooooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lot of good names, but at the end of the day I don't think you can beat Johnson. C'mon. He knows what the ladies like.
Johnson ftw!
Sgt. Johnson
I mean for sure Johnson. How is this even a question.
Sergeant forge always just seemed like he should've been a Spartan to me.
I say Sergeant Forge because the reason I say not Johnson is he was a Spartan 1 and he made a lot of the Spartan 2 things possible which may not have been possible if he was an Spartan 1
Mine is for SGt Johnson because we already know (for those who read the halo books me included) that sgt johnson already had part of the spartan genetics in him and overall was just an awesome character. In halo wars 2 i dont like how they brought him back. Now hes more serious and just wasn't the old him. Hes not even funny anymore.
I chose buck he did survive through the human-covenant war.
I personally like Buck the most but Johnson also would have been a great S-II.
Isn't Johnson already a Spartan 2?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4