OP Gamertag9490

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Who would win in a fight?

Poll Ended

2 marines
I got to go with 2 marines, unless the grunts have a fuel rod cannon and get the jump on the marines
marines can really kill some baddies but it depends on the weapons each of them has
I got to go with 2 marines, unless the grunts have a fuel rod cannon and get the jump on the marines
This is literally the only way 5 grunts could kill anything.
My suicidal grunts would
Unless they have a fuel rod or the really annoying ones with Plasma Cannons then Marines will win.
What weapons do the have
2 Marines hands down
Marines from Halo CE? it would take a whole ship of them to kill one of the Covenent cannon fodder.
2 marines
Head shot after head shot the grunts would fall.
5 grunts, i have to say grunts are smart they are just not important on campaign, but 5 grunts can take on 2 marines easily. even more the suicide squad.
If it's a marine with a fuel rod cannon, the marines ain't got a chance, if those grunts are using a plasm pistol though, then it's a easy win for the marines.
I've never seen a marine in halo actually take out any npc's. I think its got to go to the grunts. they are like little OddJobs on the field.

If it were odst I'd say probs the odst, but the marines in halo are not like the marines in real life.
Poor Grunts :(
Grunts are the easiest thing to kill in halo. 2 marines would win very quickly.
Marines.
5 grunts, 10 plasma grenades.... xD
Marines are far more disciplined than Grunts I would say one of the grunts would kill 2 of his buddies and himself on accident as a result of a misplaced grenade.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2