Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who would win (Noble Six, Fire Team Osiris)

OP Unleashed2121

Who would win

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

I would say Noble Six since he is classified as Hyper-lethal. The Master Chief is also classified as Hyper-lethal.
Well it depends, would it be the whole osiris team against noble six? If so, the osiris team would win if it were the whole noble team, noble would win
Same question as the guy above me, as well as the same results if it's the given situation..
I'll mirror the above posters. But if it's truly just Noble Six, then anyone picking him is simply being ridiculous.
If it was all of Fireteam Osiris they would win but if it was a one on one with each of the members Noble Six would win.
tL Armada wrote:
I'll mirror the above posters. But if it's truly just Noble Six, then anyone picking him is simply being ridiculous.
Entirely agree. 4vs1 Gen2 Mjolnir wearing SIVs vs Gen1 wearing SIII... sorry 6
Noble Team best Osiris.
I'd put my money on Noble.
If it was all of Fireteam Osiris they would win but if it was a one on one with each of the members Noble Six would win.
I agree with that.
Same the man is a legend
The man is a legend he would win anyone who has seen reaches final cutsean knows it
Before providing my answer, it's important to note that Noble 6 died few years before the Spartan IV program started which means that if a such battle would take place, it would be Osiris team against a dead body. However, if one side has been eliminated, the other side will be default win and due to this, the answer should be pretty obvious that Fireteam Osiris would win at the instance when the battle starts.
I suppose Noble six would be alive with an update armor, and not fighting all of them at once. In this case, Noble six !
noble six would win
Four people versus a pile of ashes seems a bit one-sided.
Osiris.