Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who would you rather listen to for an hour.

OP Spartan Roks

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Who would you rather listen to for an hour, 343 guilty spark saying "I'm a genius" Palmer saying "we can still destroy the core" a depressed marine saying "hey Spartan :(" a promethean soldier saying "human down" a elite saying "cut down these indfidels" warden eternal, cortana in h3 giving you eerie lines. Gravemind giving you eerie lines or the prophets singing
Gravemind seems like it would have some interesting things to say.
Gravemind seems like it would have some interesting things to say.
Not really, all he says is that we are vermin and such
I voted for 343 guilty spark because he always some funny Crap in the games, and I don't hate 343 industries so Much that I cousltn vote for a character their named after
Grunts.

"Why me!?!"
"I smell one!"
"He was my friend!"
"I can't remember what humans breathe, but it isn't water. Hold 'em under water and they get real quiet."
Grunts.

"I can't remember what humans breathe, but it isn't water. Hold 'em under water and they get real quiet."
Where did you find this one? I can't find it
I'd listen to Cortana, but will the slow motion also happen too?
warden because he will tell me secrets and more the four-runners. get it? no.okay.
Palmer because I hear her 24/7 anyway
Yes and gravemind will do the same
Cortana I loved listening to her back in Halo 3
Yes and gravemind will do the same
LOL!
I always kinda liked the eerie Cortana lines from Halo 3.
I voted for 343 Guilty Spark since he's pretty amusing. Though, as someone else mentioned, which isn't on the poll, I could also listen to Grunts and their silly quotes. I never get tired of them. I often find myself quoting them in certain situations, most often saying "They're everywhere!"
I voted for 343 Guilty Spark since he's pretty amusing. Though, as someone else mentioned, which isn't on the poll, I could also listen to Grunts and their silly quotes. I never get tired of them. I often find myself quoting them in certain situations, most often saying "They're everywhere!"
Yeah grunts I can understand but... Guilty spark? Obviously you haven't played the library in h1 since his only lines was "I'm a genius " and "wait here"while you fend off the flood, he was even happy to see the flood survive!
Yeah grunts I can understand but... Guilty spark? Obviously you haven't played the library in h1 since his only lines was "I'm a genius " and "wait here"while you fend off the flood, he was even happy to see the flood survive!
Oh sure I have gone through The Library. I just am sort of under the assumption that the characters in the poll would say a bit more than just their limited in-game lines.
Grunts.

Where did you find this one? I can't find it
Halo 5 campaign. I think it's from "Alliance." It's the mission were you're first on Sanghelios. Right at the beginning of the mission you just wander over to a cliffside where there's an elite and a grunt sitting there dangling there feet off the edge. If you get close enough to them the grunt starts monologuing. It goes on for a good five or ten minutes and it is a hoot.
Guilty spark
Commander Palmer because we can always destroy the enemy core.
This is the most difficult poll ever created! I would love to listen to all of them! Um... uh..... All of the above?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3