Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Who would you rather listen to for an hour.

OP Spartan Roks

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Eerie lines? Interesting.
JJ4X wrote:
Eerie lines? Interesting.
That means you haven't played h3...
Matrillex wrote:
This is the most difficult poll ever created! I would love to listen to all of them! Um... uh..... All of the above?
Ok so... Really? Who would listen to any of these characters except the grunts, they are just plain annoying.
I would learn loads of stuff from Cortana
Actually I love listening to the Grunts have conversation. Should be an option.
Spark
343 guilty spark.I always find him amusing when I'm in the trend of monitors.His funny lines are just pure funny and silly.And his serious lines are very thoughtful.I played Halo Ce and I never noticed that he told his sentinels to take the chief's head and dispose of every other part of his body.What I think of that is Lopez in halo 2 seasons of RVB.
Gravemind would be something.
I love how absolutely no one wants to hear the soldier. Poor lonely Promethean Soldier...
I would learn loads of stuff from Cortana
Yeah, but in talking about the h3 version of her, (aka for about 90% of the game, eerie cortana with her creepy lines)
Gravemind seems like it would have some interesting things to say.
Not really, all he says is that we are vermin and such
We could discuss what it has seen in it's lifetime.
grunts talking
Spartan's aren't the legendary soldiers they once we're now they are just super elite soldiers
Gravemind, he isn't annoying, he has some cool lines, and he's badass.
Grunts.

"I can't remember what humans breathe, but it isn't water. Hold 'em under water and they get real quiet."
Where did you find this one? I can't find it
It's a rambling grunt in H5
Either Grunts, or Warden Eternal with the IWHBYD skull on.
A Marine would be the best by far
Pamler and Locke both need to go.
Grunts.

"Why me!?!"
"I smell one!"
"He was my friend!"
"I can't remember what humans breathe, but it isn't water. Hold 'em under water and they get real quiet."
My favorite quote from CE when you stick one with a plasma grenade "NOT AGAIN!!!!"
A depressed marine, so I could help him feel confident and watch him run out in the field with fire in his heart and vigor in his blood. Then watch him get splattered by the Master Chief. The thought of it brings a tear to my eye.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3