1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Who would you save. Fohamer or crazy joe

Make Your Selection:

Foehammer.

Who is Crazy Joe?
I have no idea who crazy Joe is, care to elaborate?
Oh sorry, i was under the assumption everyone used the name crazy joe to describe that crazy marine that shoots at you in dillushional fear from halo 1.
THE 6 SQAD wrote:
Oh sorry, i was under the assumption everyone used the name crazy joe to describe that crazy marine that shoots at you in dillushional fear from halo 1.
Ohhh haha. I'd save Foehammer, RIP Crazy Joe.
I would save Fohammer!
Ps: never heard of that name crazy joe haha
Foehammer
Never heard of Crazy Joe before this post. Foehammer all the way
Chief already tried to save poor Crazy Joe, it didn't end well and I believe even after several attempts to console him, he simply opted to leave the Marine who then proceeded to take his own life.

He didn't know the soldier really, but his duty is to protect humanity, it was a life he couldn't save, however and he needed to press on to ensure the survival of mankind. Sort of the 'one life is not equal to the billions' thing.

Foehammer however, I believe he had respect for and most likely would have gone great lengths to save her if he was able. Sadly, there was nothing he could do with the clock ticking down and her being shot down by Banshees.

So I would have definitely tried to save Foehammer.
Foehammer for me.
Ohhh I had a feeling you meant the marine from CE who "survived" the initial Flood outbreak.. Still I'd rather go with Foehammer. That Marine was too far gone, psychologically speaking, to be saved. To quote Captain Mal Reynolds from Firefly: "Doesn’t matter if we took him off that boat, Shepherd. It’s the place he’s gonna live from now on."
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
In my first playthrough of Halo CE, my first instinct was to pistol whip Crazy Joe to try and have him stop shooting me. Turns out that killed him, but Fohamer deserved to live more.
Me and everyone voted fohamer
Foehammer.
Why would I save a crazy marine that is shooting at me when I could save one of the most loyal soldiers in CE. She stuck with chief until the very end.
Even if I could have the chance to save the Crazy marine before he lost it I would still pick foehammer given piloting skills are rarer than abilities required from ground troops.

There is tragedy in both cases, one witnesses his squadmates being basically ripped open to fit the infection form in and turned into hostile monster and left hiding alone in the middle of all that, surrounded by reanimated corpses of both allies and disposed enemies alike with the images burned into his mind.
Other gets shot down, burning into the ground where she could have died of various things like shock, impact force, explosion, burning in the wreckage and so forth. Both are undesirable and horrid ends but in this case it's choose one or the other to save.

I would think Crazy marine could have more horrid situation on his hands but it's the simple cold calculation that which one would be more useful in the long run in effort to better the chances of humanitys survival and minimalizing the chances of such horrid ends happening to others. So in this case, even though individual suffering (both mental and physical) are saddening, it would be second to minimalizing others from likely suffering similar conditions.
Never heard the terrified marine shooting at you called "Crazy Joe" before. :P

But yeah, having a choice between the two I'd definitely go to save Foehammer. Her death...hurt.
The Chief did try to save Crazy Joe in Halo: The Flood, but it didn't work. I'm going with Foehammer.
Echo 419 was MVP of Combat Evolved so I'd easily choose her.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2