Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Whose Line Is It Anyway? Round #29

OP Adog5836

No idea. But it just sounds like something only 2 of these characters would say.
Literally just played through that lol.
Gueasing based on the fact that two of the options narrow it down quite a lot
Had to guess this one
The correct answer isn’t a option. You put Spartan Thorne and DeMarco, but it was Spartan Anthony Madsen who said the line.
The correct answer isn’t a option. You put Spartan Thorne and DeMarco, but it was Spartan Anthony Madsen who said the line.
I knew I had the wrong Spartan, I was simply hoping I was correct.

I was out heading to a zoo with my girlfriend when I was making it, so I didn't have time to fact check it.

I'll give everyone a free point on this one.
It was a scene with the death of maybe easily forgetable character that might have been known as "the one without a helmet" in the game for the most part.

Anyway, not much to say about the scene otherwise, somewhat of a humorous moment with others getting (looting) seemingly "cool" stuff while exploring alien technology with the quote being made with sign of disappointment with sarcastic tone.

But anyway, now begins the wait for the next poll.
It was a scene with the death of maybe easily forgetable character that might have been known as "the one without a helmet" in the game for the most part.

Anyway, not much to say about the scene otherwise, somewhat of a humorous moment with others getting (looting) seemingly "cool" stuff while exploring alien technology with the quote being made with sign of disappointment with sarcastic tone.

It reminds me of a Charlie Brown Halloween special where after leaving each house, all the kids are telling each other what they got and Charlie Brown just goes "I got a rock" every time lol

It reminds me of a Charlie Brown Halloween special where after leaving each house, all the kids are telling each other what they got and Charlie Brown just goes "I got a rock" every time lol
I think that is a well put comparison, thanks for the reminder of it.

+ it somehow reminded me of "Saxon - I've got to rock". Maybe because of somewhat similar pronounciation.
I withheld my vote altogether. Don't bash a puzzle-piece into the last spot just to make it fit, right? I was simply going off method of elimination. Although I couldn't remember the correct answer, I knew it was none of the options listed. In retrospect, I'm glad I trusted my gut 😋
nMASERATI wrote:
I withheld my vote altogether. Don't bash a puzzle-piece into the last spot just to make it fit, right? I was simply going off method of elimination. Although I couldn't remember the correct answer, I knew it was none of the options listed. In retrospect, I'm glad I trusted my gut 😋
Spartan Thorne and Demarco?