1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
Spoiler:
Show
I don't even know anymore. I lose almost every match now because my team is starkly stupid and the enemy team seems to be comprised of top tier MLG pros.

I'm really not having fun with this gametype anymore.
I play warzone because, well its fun sometimes and arena is just unplayable to me right now. The sensitivity seems sluggish at max and the spawning is game breaking on most maps. I remember playing a game of SWAT the other day and got shot from behind 4 times in a row as soon as I spawned.
It was a great idea but the map design and spawn systems are pretty terrible so im usually trying to fight through one doorway thats defended by 6 players or Im spending a minute trying to flank and usually ending up dead by the other 6 that just came off of the respawn.
Fastest way to earn REQ points.

That and the only way you can enjoy all the cool guns and vehicles.
I actually play it for both reasons though I admit sometimes I play it over Arena mostly because of the REQ points.
Fastest way to earn REQ points.

That and the only way you can enjoy all the cool guns and vehicles.
This
I don't even know anymore. I lose almost every match now because my team is starkly stupid and the enemy team seems to be comprised of top tier MLG pros.

Same
I don't think warzone gives the more req points. Every match takes around 20 minstrel giving 2000-3000 if you did good. While arena matches (specially slayer) are way shorter and give put 600-900. I think it evens out. Just play whatever is more fun to you man, req points shall come either way.
I only play now to get req points, heck i don't even use reqs anymore, i've just sold them all. I've pretty much gave up on them because they literaly make hardly any difference (excluding vehicles), the only time you would benefit from them the most is using them on a boss, so i'd rather have the RP from selling them all.

I loved Warzone at first but with the lack of maps its become very VERY repetitive very quickly, to the point where after about 10 minutes in i cba and just mess around and trying to solo hunters ...etc.
I play warzone because, well its fun sometimes and arena is just unplayable to me right now. The sensitivity seems sluggish at max and the spawning is game breaking on most maps. I remember playing a game of SWAT the other day and got shot from behind 4 times in a row as soon as I spawned.
I agree with your views on Arena at the moment. I was playing SWAT and I spawned in the EXACT spot that I had just died, shifted five steps to the left. Needless to say I was murdered instantly by the same guy.
This has got to be a first in Halo history where someone got a double kill off of the same player. I'm pretty sure the other players thought that the game glitched when they saw my death by the same person listed twice on the kill-feed.

Same here :/
cjpinto wrote:
I don't think warzone gives the more req points. Every match takes around 20 minstrel giving 2000-3000 if you did good. While arena matches (specially slayer) are way shorter and give put 600-900. I think it evens out. Just play whatever is more fun to you man, req points shall come either way.
An Arena match typically lasts 10-15 minutes, which means you are getting half the REQ points and only finishing matches about 5 minutes faster. I can lose one match of Warzone in 20 minutes and earn about 1800 REQ points, but it would take two Arena victories just to match that, which would take about 30 minutes. Doesn't really even out, but that was obviously what 343i was trying to go for. They really need to increase the amount of REQ points you get for Arena matches so that it will actually balance out.
Cause its very fun but often repetitive
cjpinto wrote:
Warzone assault....1400 points in 6 minutes
Arkanagos wrote:
I only play now to get req points, heck i don't even use reqs anymore, i've just sold them all. I've pretty much gave up on them because they literaly make hardly any difference (excluding vehicles), the only time you would benefit from them the most is using them on a boss, so i'd rather have the RP from selling them all.

I loved Warzone at first but with the lack of maps its become very VERY repetitive very quickly, to the point where after about 10 minutes in i cba and just mess around and trying to solo hunters ...etc.
Same
I enjoy it, but I normally prefer modes like firefight and horde over classic multiplayer so no surprises there.
Warzone is boss
Because there's nothing else to do as i dont want to play against try hard teams....
Fastest way to get REQ points, plain and simple. Spawns may be broken and my teammates might be awful, but at least every two or three games I can hope for a new awesome certification, like my mongoose...........*sigh*. Just kidding. Even those are useful to sell for REQ!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26