2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 26
I don't even know anymore. I lose almost every match now because my team is starkly stupid and the enemy team seems to be comprised of top tier MLG pros.

I'm really not having fun with this gametype anymore.
Same
That does seem to be a theme--maybe teamed up players are more often pitted against teams of single players, 343 seems to be incentivizing party play.
I play warzone because, well its fun sometimes and arena is just unplayable to me right now. The sensitivity seems sluggish at max and the spawning is game breaking on most maps. I remember playing a game of SWAT the other day and got shot from behind 4 times in a row as soon as I spawned.
the spawn killing in the arena right now is ridiculous.
FIRST MAD wrote:
Because there is not a BTB playlist
BTB will be added in December i believe?
The req points
I haven't played it yet but I will in December because Christmas. I really wish for a covenant themed map in warzone.
To get req points, to get spartan customization items
To be completely honest, I do it because it's a fast way to rack up req points.
i just like the game
When I first started playing warzone I HATED IT.
I thought it was far too chaotic, and hectic to be any fun. I'm not an MLGer I was pretty great back in the days of Halo 3-4, but my skill level has dropped and it was irritating because it feels like a lot of people are intense competitive gamers.

As it turns out I had not done anything with my REQ points (I think I had around 60-80,000), once I used those the game is actually really enjoyable. There are round that just make me furious, but all in all I like it.

Arena on the other hand, I do not like. The maps are far too small, spawn killing and dying within 4 seconds of spawn is rampant. They need large maps like Valhalla, or Blood Gulch.
I think Warzone is an ok edition to the game but sometimes matches seem a bit unbalanced and it seems like steamrolling is common occurrence in Warzone.
I find that both of the options are true, granted only the req points one seems to be true 100% of the time, i definitely find it more enjoyable when playing with clanmates/people i know.
Bitta both really.
Brantom5 wrote:
Brantom5 wrote:
I play it because it's not ranked and I don't feel like I've been screwed when my team is worthless. By the way, it's not a replacement for Big Team Battle, not now, not ever.
No one in the thread said it was...
343 said it was.
BTB is coming out next week isn't it?
I bonce between War zone and arena.
I've got the problem where i enjoy it for a short time but it gets bit boring when i always loose
Patiently waiting for Big Team Battle. Just not a fan of War Zone unfortunately. Bad teammates stacked against weapon upgrades that are in the hands of good opposition.
I find that both of the options are true, granted only the req points one seems to be true 100% of the time, i definitely find it more enjoyable when playing with clanmates/people i know.
Yea, I pretty much play it for REQ points. No other reason
Spoiler:
Show

I don't seem to have this problem, i once joined a macth half way through, 300 points blue team(my team), 500 points red team, we managed to come back and win 1000-900
because its fun and rewarding
Well 50/50 chance a lobby can get pretty boring
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 26