4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 26
Personally, i do it because its fun and for the REQ points equally
I'm just here for the Req.
I think that its fun n challenging ima ESO plyer n i got to say the warzone is much more in game play n graphics.
ZEROF0RCE wrote:
I feel the changes to the hunters was to counter-act some of the faster twitch and sprint movements in H5 as a whole not so much just Warzone.
I guess... I still don't like it. If the Spartans are better now, then let them be better.
Spoiler:
Show

I understand what you are saying, but my sentiments still stand; I don't feel that it is justified to modify long-established traits of enemies that have been around for 15 years just to accommodate new game-play ideas, but to each their own opinions I suppose.
You sound like a crazy person.
I think the maps r better in warzone than arena too
Honestly it is fun, but I feel like if I really need RP, that's what I need to strictly play in order to get them...
I'd like them to up the amount of points we get just by a little bit. So I feel like I have more of a reason to play, even if I get absolutely wrecked in the other playlist~
That's just me though
"Warzone is fun because it lets you shoot people unlike other modes." Albert Einstein, 2015
ZEROF0RCE wrote:
I feel the changes to the hunters was to counter-act some of the faster twitch and sprint movements in H5 as a whole not so much just Warzone.
I guess... I still don't like it. If the Spartans are better now, then let them be better.
Spoiler:
Show

I understand what you are saying, but my sentiments still stand; I don't feel that it is justified to modify long-established traits of enemies that have been around for 15 years just to accommodate new game-play ideas, but to each their own opinions I suppose.
You sound like a crazy person.
thats all games though to keep player challenged through the years n get better not stagnaet like Arcade Gamers lol
Fun way to play halo, fast way to get points, and you don't lose rank so I really hope it doesn't change. Wonder if there are any easter-eggs in those maps...
War zone is fun but if you like competitive play arena with a mic and a team.
Warzone is more relaxing in a sense. When I play arena I feel like I have to pop open a mountain dew, throw on my try hard pants, get hardcore sweaty, shovel in a handful of doritos, and 360 noscope every moving thing in order to beat the competition.
Novelty, mainly. Its new for the Halo franchise but I think there are enough significant structural problems (ex. the req system, objectives, limited AI use) that it doesn't have all that much intrinsic entertainment value. It feels like its compromised too much with the arena side of the franchise so any random outgrowth of fun is quickly amputated after a moment's joy.

Good for the odd laugh with online buddies, but otherwise a bit forgettable (which is a real shame because we've been asking for something like this for years.)
I really like i. It's perfect if you have a company to play with, not exactly my situation for the time i can spend...i like great maps of warzone, i'd like too if IA enemies would show themselves in different areas of map. They always appear in the same point..
I play Warzone one because its faster to get REQ points but it seems that I have the "bad" teams and the enemy team have like pros
I HATE Warzone, I do not play it.
cjpinto wrote:
I don't think warzone gives the more req points. Every match takes around 20 minstrel giving 2000-3000 if you did good. While arena matches (specially slayer) are way shorter and give put 600-900. I think it evens out. Just play whatever is more fun to you man, req points shall come either way.
I get around 1300 for a warzone assault game that ends in 6 mins.
WELL BECAUSE IS VERY FUN, WHEN THE MATCHES ARE LOSE FOR 100 PTS AND THE WARDEN ETERNAL APEARS DAMN THE -Yoink- GOES EPIC. I LOVE WARZONE. BTW ARENA IS AWESOME TOO, SO BAD SHOTY SNIPERS WILL BE AVAIBLE UNTIL TONIGHT
cjpinto wrote:
I don't think warzone gives the more req points. Every match takes around 20 minstrel giving 2000-3000 if you did good. While arena matches (specially slayer) are way shorter and give put 600-900. I think it evens out. Just play whatever is more fun to you man, req points shall come either way.
GIVE THIS MAN A BEER , HE IS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT
fun af
Its very fun and love the REQ!!!!!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 26