1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. ...
  8. 26
Because i can play all matches with BR :) only reason play this type...
All the Warzone maps are beautifully crafted to the point where there are not really any vantage points, in saying this, you have to work in a team to secure areas that you need to control. The req points are not balanced by way of warzone mainly because you will need warzone to buy new vehicles and so they give more points in doing this.
you can still play arena for req points but you don't recieve as must due to the only things you can use in it are cosmetics, which you get when you play warzone.
Sure the AI are set to the equivalent of legendary difficulty as i figured out, but you need teamwork and power weapons/vehicles to take them out.
They thought about it very well in terms of what if necessary for victory in terms of warzone.
The bigger maps.
I can't play warzone because I've been banned for getting dropped by your servers. Whats up with that 343?! I expect that stuff from Bungie not 343.
I play Warzone for multiple reasons:
  1. Ability to select your own weapons and vehicles at almost any time!
  2. Fast REQ Points!
  3. Being able to influence the win really early! You can rush their spawn and distract them, chances are you'll die unless your team moves fast - but you'll win!
Warzone is a great gametype. I put emphasis on gametype their are problems with it yes. When you wanna spawn at an armory and it puts you at the beach not cool. A boss spawn location rotation would be good. Tweak the req requirements for items some need to go up others down. Best of all I would love the chance to retrieve a req weapon I patiently waited for just killed before it vanishes into the nonexistent void.
Warzone is just a fun way to play, fighting other players, Covenant, and Prometheans. I like the Bosses as well. It just builds skill and is a lot of fun!
I don't even know anymore. I lose almost every match now because my team is starkly stupid and the enemy team seems to be comprised of top tier MLG pros.

I'm really not having fun with this gametype anymore.
I agree
I play it because its the only way I'm going to get the halo 3 feel anymore. with how dismally small this games maps are, warzone feels like halo 3s BTB to me.
And the death of Halo 5 begins.
I enjoy Warzone for a number of reasons.

Combat happens at any range and in a variety of ways. Unlike...other...first person shooter franchises the maps are large and offer a lot more than the question of who can pull up my OP smg/shotgun fast enough. You're not limited to melee, close quarters, mid-range or long range combat yet you can pick which ever one you want.

Vehicles, as always in Halo, are great fun to use. They provide varying levels of an advantage depending on the vehicle yet are far from over-powered and invulnerable. Operators have to be smart to keep their vehicle alive for long enough to make a difference and even the best may not keep their vehicle alive for a majority of a match.

That challege makes it all the more a feeling of an achievement for pulling a maneuver/attack off.

Warzone makes more of a use of vehicles than say "Big team battle" as they need to pressure/help secure objectives and key areas rather than simply rack up as many kills before an enemy neutralizes your vehicle. I may not be doing much or be rewarded for what that is but by pounding the back of "the spire" I suppress the enemy and give my team a chance at taking the base. It feels great regardless of whether I actually finish anyone off.

I know a lot of people keep saying "Halo is dead" and that 343's Halos all feel like "COD" but I strongly disagree when it comes to Halo 5 and more specifically Warzone. It feels to me like a return to Halo CE multiplayer. The assault rifle has returned as a useful weapon again that won't let you down everytime you go 1v1(short of select power weapons). The REQ level system makes this classic Halo weapon MANDATORY for early-game combat. Warthogs are low lvl, cheap and common in REQ packs meaning people have a huge incentive to play as a team and early on.

How many of you remember the old Blood Gulch days in Halo CE, rolling around in warthogs, with snipers on the cliffs, grenades hurling around bases and those side tunnels and AR firefights everywhere? Warzone has brought Halo CE multiplayer back to us and it is fantastic! Prefer Halo 2 multiplayer? No problem! Everyone picks up BRs early-mid to end game. ARs still very much alive as secondary weapons reserved for those close quarter skirmishes.
ZEROF0RCE wrote:
I feel the changes to the hunters was to counter-act some of the faster twitch and sprint movements in H5 as a whole not so much just Warzone.
I guess... I still don't like it. If the Spartans are better now, then let them be better.
Spoiler:
Show

I understand what you are saying, but my sentiments still stand; I don't feel that it is justified to modify long-established traits of enemies that have been around for 15 years just to accommodate new game-play ideas, but to each their own opinions I suppose.
You sound like a crazy person.
Thanks
I mostly play warzone because i get lot of kill, assassination, roads kill, and get a like of req point to buy sliver, or gold req pack to earn new armor, and assassination to make people feel like I a pro at halo
I enjoy Warzone for a number of reasons.

Combat happens at any range and in a variety of ways. Unlike...other...first person shooter franchises the maps are large and offer a lot more than the question of who can pull up my OP smg/shotgun fast enough. You're not limited to melee, close quarters, mid-range or long range combat yet you can pick which ever one you want.

Vehicles, as always in Halo, are great fun to use. They provide varying levels of an advantage depending on the vehicle yet are far from over-powered and invulnerable. Operators have to be smart to keep their vehicle alive for long enough to make a difference and even the best may not keep their vehicle alive for a majority of a match.

That challege makes it all the more a feeling of an achievement for pulling a maneuver/attack off.

Warzone makes more of a use of vehicles than say "Big team battle" as they need to pressure/help secure objectives and key areas rather than simply rack up as many kills before an enemy neutralizes your vehicle. I may not be doing much or be rewarded for what that is but by pounding the back of "the spire" I suppress the enemy and give my team a chance at taking the base. It feels great regardless of whether I actually finish anyone off.

I know a lot of people keep saying "Halo is dead" and that 343's Halos all feel like "COD" but I strongly disagree when it comes to Halo 5 and more specifically Warzone. It feels to me like a return to Halo CE multiplayer. The assault rifle has returned as a useful weapon again that won't let you down everytime you go 1v1(short of select power weapons). The REQ level system makes this classic Halo weapon MANDATORY for early-game combat. Warthogs are low lvl, cheap and common in REQ packs meaning people have a huge incentive to play as a team and early on.

How many of you remember the old Blood Gulch days in Halo CE, rolling around in warthogs, with snipers on the cliffs, grenades hurling around bases and those side tunnels and AR firefights everywhere? Warzone has brought Halo CE multiplayer back to us and it is fantastic! Prefer Halo 2 multiplayer? No problem! Everyone picks up BRs early-mid to end game. ARs still very much alive as secondary weapons reserved for those close quarter skirmishes.
I can see where you are coming from, but for me I don't get that blood gulch feel at all from these Warzone matches. Warzone feels like a less refined Invasion to me, which more than anything just makes me want to go play Reach :/
I think this game type is extremely fun at first, but I hate all the open space and the one random tank or banshee mowing down people left and right lol. I much prefer arena!
I can see where you are coming from, but for me I don't get that blood gulch feel at all from these Warzone matches. Warzone feels like a less refined Invasion to me, which more than anything just makes me want to go play Reach :/
I get a mixture of the soul of blood gulch CTF and a rebuilt Reach invasion. Damn I miss those Falcons even if they did open you up to snipers on a silver platter. Warzone needs for UNSC flying vehicles.
I've had fun playing it...
What about both. I really have a fun time playing this game type, while trying to get a good number of req points.
I don't even know anymore. I lose almost every match now because my team is starkly stupid and the enemy team seems to be comprised of top tier MLG pros.

I'm really not having fun with this gametype anymore.
I agree, sometimes I win, but it still is a chore
It's the fastest way to earn REQ's. I don't find it much fun.
same here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. ...
  8. 26