2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

Will you buy Halo Infinite?

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

I am going to wait because I am unsure if 343 can make a great halo game. I hope it’s a great game... hell I hope it’s the greatest halo game of all time! I am just skeptical of 343 after halo reach, halo 4, & halo 5. But here’s to halo Infinite being amazing!
I'm pre-ordering it the first moment I can lol!
I've gotten everyone so far, might as well keep it going!
I will probably wait until all DLC is out and wait for it to be half off.
People say that this could be the comeback of halo, I say maybe. I hope it is and I'm putting my money on it.
Pre-ordering as soon as it comes available. I'm a glutton for punishment (not an invitation to make a bad game 343 XD)
too early but just might when a real trailer comes out
How will one resist buying a new Halo game after going without for 5 years. And yes I believe Infinite won't release until 2020 sadly. So yeah, day 1.
Pre-ordering as soon as a release date is announced.
Absolutely, the day its released. If there's some kind of ultimate edition with extra content or DLC if infinite has any then I'll preorder that. And by extra content I do not mean armor and emblems.
hells to the yeah i am
I’m ruining the gaming industry single handed here by inevitably pre-ordering the limited edition as soon as it is announced.

I mean. Come on. It’s Halo. I’m not missing out on it if it’s good or awful.
I’m ruining the gaming industry single handed here by inevitably pre-ordering the limited edition as soon as it is announced.

I mean. Come on. It’s Halo. I’m not missing out on it if it’s good or awful.
if i had money i would do that
Pre-ordering as soon as it comes available. I'm a glutton for punishment (not an invitation to make a bad game 343 XD)
I know really lol I’m the same way, I kick myself for pre-ordering anything but damn this new engine has the ability to open a lot of doors to do some really incredible things and I’ll bet 60$ on it
Most Likely. However I'm still going to wait to see what it's like.
I would pre-order the game if I knew what I am getting from the pre-order bonus.
Normally I would hit wait, but this one I might pre order
I'll be waiting, most likely till it goes half price or more. This would be a first but at this point I've little interest in 343 games and I've been been catching up on other IPs that'll take years to do, so I can definitely wait it out if need be.
I'm pre-ordering it the first moment I can lol!
Exactly! Pre-order the moment it's available then go back and pre-order the Legendary Edition once it's available.
If it has sprint and armor abilities I won't, just like the last games I didn't purchase. So most likely no, but I'll cross my fingers one last time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4