Will you buy Halo Infinite?

OP CattyMusician

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
As soon as I can pre-order the legendary edition, I will. Halo is a way of life.
I’m pre-ordering without a doubt
Surely. I would do it for having the complete collection, but I would also do it because they say that the old essence of halo returns. Will have to see.
Probably not.

I haven't been interested in the modern gaming market for seven months now and have been going back to all my old games instead. There is one game I got recently, Red Dead Redemption 2, which is great, but that's about it.

Now, if the user reviews come in and the game does really well (Like, say about a 7.6 average on Metacritic or higher), I will absolutely be giving it a try! Although, I don't expect that to happen. It seems very unlikely at this point, but I hope I'm wrong.
Probably not.

I haven't been interested in the modern gaming market for seven months now and have been going back to all my old games instead. There is one game I got recently, Red Dead Redemption 2, which is great, but that's about it.

Now, if the user reviews come in and the game does really well (Like, say about a 7.6 average on Metacritic or higher), I will absolutely be giving it a try! Although, I don't expect that to happen. It seems very unlikely at this point, but I hope I'm wrong.
That sounds funny because I’ve been doin the same thing with all the old fallout games and I just bought red dead 2 as well. I have to agree with ya on everything man.
Yes! 343 has yet to fail me, Halo 4 and 5 are both great additions to the series and i'm sure Halo 6 will be no different!
Spoiler:
Show
Absolutely! Can't wait to see more.
I am going to buy it and will probably pre order the collectors edition.
I’ve loved Halo from the moment I started playing so I will keep going!!
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Yes! 343 has yet to fail me, Halo 4 and 5 are both great additions to the series and i'm sure Halo 6 will be no different!
Spoiler:
Show
It’s hard for me to see things from your perspective as I feel Halo 4 & 5 lack the thing that makes games fun.
I will definitely buy it, but if it has micro transactions I will get a used copy out of principle
It's a main Halo title. If the reviews are all heavily critical, I'm still going to get it.
I would buy halo infinite the second it comes out.
Not wasting $60 for a gaming company that promised us dedicated servers on MCC and an interesting story for H5.
I'm definitely pre-ordering when ever I can!
Yea I'll buy it, but I would be lying if I didn't say I'm skeptical of it.
Definitely will be preordering, it has been so long now since Halo 5 has come out and I'm finally looking for a new title to play. I happen to own every halo title as well as every book for that matter, and so I don't see how I would ever pass up on another.
Pre-ordering!
Pre-ordering!
Straight to the point, i like it.
If you are sure you'll enjoy it I guess I can't fault you for pre-ordering, but I am definitely going to wait until I see gameplay to decide if it's worth buying. Halo 4 I purchased but regretted, and I didn't purchase H5. Crossing my fingers for Infinite but not holding my breath as we have Installation 01 and other options for the gameplay I want if 343 doesn't deliver.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4