1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15

Are you optimistic for Halo 6?

Make Your Selection:

Regardless of your plans to acquire another Halo sequel, I would like to know how the forum stands in its feelings of how things are now with Halo and the impact that will have on the next title
Not really. After what happen to Halo 5.
343 is a horrible developer. Poor leadership + poor management = bad game. It's 10 months into the game's release and I'm still prone to disconnecting from their "dedicated servers". Not to mention the hilarious debacle that is WZFF. They literally spent the least amount of effort possible in making it. It plays like it was just thrown together the night before release and two months later they still haven't fixed jack -Yoink-.

Edit: It's not my internet, fanboys. Stop trying to suggest that it is. I don't have connection issues with any other game or streaming service played on my network on any platform.
Of course not. They fooled me with Halo 5. They even hid the fact you could barely play as Chief and TB and forced a -Yoink- team on us. If I had known about this before buying the game I would definately NOT have bought it.

As it stands. I will wait for H6. I won't buy it day 1. I will look if they will remove team osiris, I will look if we can play as Chief and Chief only, I will look if they have a proper story worthy of Halo and not COD and if these things are there then I will buy it. But the chances of 343 righting the wrongs are slim. As are my chances of buying H6.
TK0S3 wrote:
Of course not. They fooled me with Halo 5. They even hid the fact you could barely play as Chief and TB and forced a -Yoink- team on us. If I had known about this before buying the game I would definately NOT have bought it.

As it stands. I will wait for H6. I won't buy it day 1. I will look if they will remove team osiris, I will look if we can play as Chief and Chief only, I will look if they have a proper story worthy of Halo and not COD and if these things are there then I will buy it. But the chances of 343 righting the wrongs are slim. As are my chances of buying H6.
You tube shall answer our questions
It really was an incomplete product wasn't it? (Halo5)
It was and made us hate 343 way more.
Yes i am optimistic. I can wait for Halo 6 to come out. I am 100% positive that it will be a good game. At least at my standard's.
TK0S3 wrote:

You tube shall answer our questions
I'm not sure I want to go through that route. I think I will read halowaypoint as my fellow fans will be a good indication if it's worthy or not.
Could you imagine watching the cutscenes on youtube ? It would be so upsetting and enraging. I couldn't sit through H5's story can you imagine a continuation with H6 that follows the same sh1ttty path as H5 ? I'm not ready to watch that massacre again. I don't want to ever play H6 campaign ever again.
Based on 343 Incompetencies' track record...
HELL NO!
I'm optimistic, but I'm not dumb. I won't be pre-ordering, but I'll definitely be watching Halo 6 news and hopefully they have learned from Halo 4, MCC, and Halo 5!
There is so much potential for the next campaign, but I just feel like they'll screw it up. I'm also a little afraid for H6's multiplayer with REQ's already being a big focus in H5.
I'm thinking that I'll ultimately wait until the game has been out for a few weeks, and an overal consensus has been made on it. I'm not so worried about the gameplay, as I am about just how 343 is going to fix the steaming load that is H5's story.
343 is a horrible developer. Poor leadership + poor management = bad game. It's 10 months into the game's release and I'm still prone to disconnecting from their "dedicated servers". Not to mention the hilarious debacle that is WZFF. They literally spent the least amount of effort possible in making it. It plays like it was just thrown together the night before release and two months later they still haven't fixed jack -Yoink-.
I think thats your internet sir. I don't disconnect from there servers unless I get kicked from live because my internet dropped.
If they will listen to the comunity and maybe watch some youtube videos and admit their mistakes then maybe yes.
We got a lot of change since halo reach, they should improve the armor. Make it like reach or 3 I can't identify the armor another player is wearing anymore.
Most designs look ridiculous and unreal. I only like 5 designs and most of them are classical redisigns. Please don't use the req system anymore use the credit system instead. If you want to plan microtransaction that's fine. Use the credit system for that, if players want to get credit faster make them buy but don't make it impossible for us to get a armor piece grinding it for hours. Please make the arena maps bigger, no small hall ways or too many paths and doorways, it makes the map too complicated too crowded so that people will spam grenades. Please get invasion back, it was a awesome and unique game mode maybe make it like the elites are on a scarab attacking the human base and you'll have to destroy the scarab. get split screen back as well maybe it'll sacrafice 60 fps I dont care playing with my friends was so fun but now it's only watching another friend play. The new forge is also really complicated make it more simpel I have to give props to the people who made this forge its awesome but its too complicated for me and my friends but maybe not you. Make the campaign great again don't make it like halo 5, the story didn't make sense unless you watched halo nightfall or any of the comics

That's all for now :)
splitscreen? ... probably not.

so no.
I'm willing to give it a try.
You can't trust any dev out there today lol, all we can really do is just make do with what we get or move on. But to anwser your poll, nope.
I think thats your internet sir. I don't disconnect from there servers unless I get kicked from live because my internet dropped.
No trust me, it's their crap servers, I live in the US and while I don't disconnect often, it still happens far too frequently for a game with dedicated servers.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15