2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
Yes, I want to be optimistic because it's Halo, and Halo 6 is going to decide it for me. I want to give 343 a last chance so even though im afraid I still want to trust 343 until they realese the game.
I'm definitely more skeptical, but I'm hoping for the best.
there's been 2 bad games from 343i. I see a better chance.
343 is a horrible developer. Poor leadership + poor management = bad game. It's 10 months into the game's release and I'm still prone to disconnecting from their "dedicated servers". Not to mention the hilarious debacle that is WZFF. They literally spent the least amount of effort possible in making it. It plays like it was just thrown together the night before release and two months later they still haven't fixed jack -Yoink-.
to be fair, they were working with a new game engine when they made Halo 5, it's expected that there's plenty of bugs.
WZFF: Ok i haven't played the current version yet, so no clue what to say.
The disconnection rate: Hmm... I'd say its something to do with wifi.
Poor Leadership and development: Let's be fair, they were put together immediately by Microsoft after Bungie left, so you have someone else to blame. Campaign was thanks to an idea mixup between 343 and Microsoft so it turned into a crappy mess. The MP is great compared to most of them, but i agree it does need a little work. The game only had so many glitches, bugs and missing content is because 343 was rushed by Microsoft.

I have faith that Halo 6 will be greater than ever. They know what they're doing now, and they probably realized that to make a great game, you need time. If theyre smart, they cancel every game between Halo Wars 2 and Halo 6 so they can have more time for the final product, and possibly have more time to get fan reviews. I say add in MP and Campaign Betas. That'd help
Regardless of how Halo 6 turns out with its likeness in the community, I've got high hopes for Halo 6. So I'm ready to be surprised with what 343 does with Halo 6. So yes...I'm putting some trust into Halo 6.
343 is a horrible developer. Poor leadership + poor management = bad game. It's 10 months into the game's release and I'm still prone to disconnecting from their "dedicated servers". Not to mention the hilarious debacle that is WZFF. They literally spent the least amount of effort possible in making it. It plays like it was just thrown together the night before release and two months later they still haven't fixed jack -Yoink-.
I think thats your internet sir. I don't disconnect from there servers unless I get kicked from live because my internet dropped.
Maybe it is his internet, but I can assure you that my internet is not the issue when I repeatedly disconnect.
to be fair, they were working with a new game engine when they made Halo 5, it's expected that there's plenty of bugs.
Poor Leadership and development: Let's be fair, they were put together immediately by Microsoft after Bungie left, so you have someone else to blame. Campaign was thanks to an idea mixup between 343 and Microsoft so it turned into a crappy mess. The MP is great compared to most of them, but i agree it does need a little work. The game only had so many glitches, bugs and missing content is because 343 was rushed by Microsoft.

I have faith that Halo 6 will be greater than ever. They know what they're doing now, and they probably realized that to make a great game, you need time. If theyre smart, they cancel every game between Halo Wars 2 and Halo 6 so they can have more time for the final product, and possibly have more time to get fan reviews. I say add in MP and Campaign Betas. That'd help
H5 runs on the exact same engine as every other Halo, it's the BLAM engine made by Bungie for Halo. The disconnecting issue is prevalent no matter how good your internet is, I have fantastic internet.

H5 runs on the exact same engine as every other Halo, it's the BLAM engine made by Bungie for Halo. The disconnecting issue is prevalent no matter how good your internet is, I have fantastic internet.
ok im wrong... I meant to say they started from scratch
Wow when I voted it was 50/50, wonder how it will look at the end
Halo6 has been in devolopment before halo 5 so i think its going to be alot different, and they probaly will learn from there mistakes,allthough halo5 is a good game
I am hopeful, I keep thinking in terms of how sometimes the second act of a trilogy is the most difficult to take. Halo 3 was a triumph, and here's hoping that H6 will pull out all the stops and become something utterly fantastic.
Of course I will. I have yet to be disappointed so I don't see why not.
Yes.
Absolutely, Unlike pretty much everyone else, I didn't really care about the direction Halo is going in. Sure, it's got a ton of aspects from other games, but at it's core it's still Halo. I try to fuse out criticism and try to maintain an optimistic feeling about the one thing in life that can actually keep me happy (For those who don't know, I am a pessimist) for such a long time. So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty hyped.
There's no way I won't buy halo 6. I love all the halo games, and I trust 343 to make a good game, and correct the mistakes of halo 5 (which I don't even think was that bad of a game)
Nope,not even cautiously optimistic
343 has to prove it somehow, otherwise no
pajama dad wrote:
splitscreen? ... probably not.

so no.
Frank O'Connor has said that no split-screen was a mistake and that they'd implement it again
My trust has been wavered by Halo 5 Guardians, I'll give 343i one last chance for this. If they ruin this, then I'll permanently stick with Bungie's classic Halo titles and be permanently pissed off with 343i.
Of course! Hope its not rushed, H5 is good enough for now!
Hated Halo 4. MCC was the biggest dissapointment on release. Halo 5's campaign issues piss me off so much that i honestly cant get myself to even play the game at all because it hurts to think about.

call me weird, but 3 strikes and you're out for me. sadly made the decision to be done with halo. might even sell my xbone
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15