Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Worst character in halo

OP My Crimson Ball

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Noble 6 isn't an option?.. Hmm
Dude, without Noble 6 there would be no story to Master Chief. 6 got Cortana to the Pillar of Autumn thus getting her to Chief. That is what made the Halo series. If Cortana never got to Chief there would be no story. Noble 6 does NOT belong on this list whatsoever
That game was as close to heresy as one could get. The book was fine the way it was and bungie -Yoinked!- it all up. Besides , anyone could have been a delivery boy.
Not anybody could have been a delivery boy. Cortana hand picked Noble 6. Noble 6 was a lone wolf before Noble with a great track record. Alot of the actions Noble 6 performed was why she chose him to deliver her. She didnt want anyone else to do it.
Jorge could have easily done that. He didn't need to stay with that bomb when he sacrificed himself, he just didn't want to live anymore . Also as I said , that was just a fragment of cortana , the actual cortana was already on the ship
Jorge had to stay with the bomb because the remote detonation was broken from the firefight. It had to be fired manually. He was not suicidal. Jorge would have stayed and fought for Reach till his dying breath. Cortana was never on the ship till Noble 6 delivered her. If it wasnt the actual Cortana then the covenant would have gone after the Autumn to get her and would have just held back Noble team.
Please please please go read the lore . You are wrong. Very wrong. You're either a troll or have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm done arguing with you. Just please do research, this is pretty common knowledge
You're the only person who has no idea what they're talking about.
"Jorge was something of a fatalist toward the end of his career, believing that he had long outlived the span of time allotted to a Spartan warrior." ... No , you're just another idiot who flaps gums before they think
Source?
Remember reach canon fodder . Go down to universe entries
I see what you're talking about now, but that doesn't mean he wanted to die. He was willing to make a sacrifice for the good of his people when the time came, but that's what a warrior does. I suppose it's open to interpretation, but by no means was it "pretty common knowledge" like you claimed. The layman would not remember some obscure line from a Canon Fodder or character biography, so dispense with your attitude. Have a civil discussion before resorting to insults and condescension, and certainly don't accuse someone of being a troll for not knowing something.
When you just blurt -Yoink- out like they know everything and 100% of it is wrong ,and then claim they know everything way better than I do , they come across as a troll and an idiot . It's not an insult if it's true .
You need to grow some thicker skin. Calm down and provide evidence if you feel like someone is wrong and/or misinterpreting your argument.
Says the one who went on a rant about being called an idiot. I shared the facts . I proved you wrong . And now your jimmies are rustled . I understand my man
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Noble 6 isn't an option?.. Hmm
Dude, without Noble 6 there would be no story to Master Chief. 6 got Cortana to the Pillar of Autumn thus getting her to Chief. That is what made the Halo series. If Cortana never got to Chief there would be no story. Noble 6 does NOT belong on this list whatsoever
That game was as close to heresy as one could get. The book was fine the way it was and bungie -Yoinked!- it all up. Besides , anyone could have been a delivery boy.
Not anybody could have been a delivery boy. Cortana hand picked Noble 6. Noble 6 was a lone wolf before Noble with a great track record. Alot of the actions Noble 6 performed was why she chose him to deliver her. She didnt want anyone else to do it.
Jorge could have easily done that. He didn't need to stay with that bomb when he sacrificed himself, he just didn't want to live anymore . Also as I said , that was just a fragment of cortana , the actual cortana was already on the ship
Jorge had to stay with the bomb because the remote detonation was broken from the firefight. It had to be fired manually. He was not suicidal. Jorge would have stayed and fought for Reach till his dying breath. Cortana was never on the ship till Noble 6 delivered her. If it wasnt the actual Cortana then the covenant would have gone after the Autumn to get her and would have just held back Noble team.
Please please please go read the lore . You are wrong. Very wrong. You're either a troll or have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm done arguing with you. Just please do research, this is pretty common knowledge
You're the only person who has no idea what they're talking about.
"Jorge was something of a fatalist toward the end of his career, believing that he had long outlived the span of time allotted to a Spartan warrior." ... No , you're just another idiot who flaps gums before they think
Source?
Remember reach canon fodder . Go down to universe entries
I see what you're talking about now, but that doesn't mean he wanted to die. He was willing to make a sacrifice for the good of his people when the time came, but that's what a warrior does. I suppose it's open to interpretation, but by no means was it "pretty common knowledge" like you claimed. The layman would not remember some obscure line from a Canon Fodder or character biography, so dispense with your attitude. Have a civil discussion before resorting to insults and condescension, and certainly don't accuse someone of being a troll for not knowing something.
When you just blurt -Yoink- out like they know everything and 100% of it is wrong ,and then claim they know everything way better than I do , they come across as a troll and an idiot . It's not an insult if it's true .
You need to grow some thicker skin. Calm down and provide evidence if you feel like someone is wrong and/or misinterpreting your argument.
Says the one who went on a rant about being called an idiot. I shared the facts . I proved you wrong . And now your jimmies are rustled . I understand my man
Okay buddy, whatever you say. Your "facts" are vague, and you haven't even bothered to counter my argument. Instead, you decided to insult me. GG.
Honesty I would say Miranda Keyes, for the plain simple reason

keeps getting captured
went to save Johnson from truth without taking Marines and then got herself killed in halo 3

i would also also say that Kat is up their just because she was a d**k to noble 6 and when she died I cheered

who is the worst character in halo let me now

see you on the battlefield Spartans
bihhhh tf you mean? Miranda Keyes made the decision to jump to Delta Halo, setting a course of events which would save the human race. She literally flew a pelican through a forerunner window to save Johnson. She also played a huge role in the battles on Earth. She was ballin man. Look into her history a little more and maybe you'll like her.
She was characterized as a smart and capable leader in Halo 2, and that was all thrown away in Halo 3. Instead of using the guns on the pelican, she straight-up rammed the Control Room and got herself into a fight she had no chance of winning. Also, this.

"To war" is not a valid answer.
Girl. Whatchu talkin bout. Who needs guns when you have ramicans. And how could she have known that the prophet was going to back spikeher.
Top three hated Halo Characters ( In my opinion )
  1. Commander Sarah Palmer
  2. Del Rio
  3. Jameson Locke
Tanaka did nothing and meant nothing to the story so I chose her.
Honesty I would say Miranda Keyes, for the plain simple reason

keeps getting captured
went to save Johnson from truth without taking Marines and then got herself killed in halo 3

i would also also say that Kat is up their just because she was a d**k to noble 6 and when she died I cheered

who is the worst character in halo let me now

see you on the battlefield Spartans
bihhhh tf you mean? Miranda Keyes made the decision to jump to Delta Halo, setting a course of events which would save the human race. She literally flew a pelican through a forerunner window to save Johnson. She also played a huge role in the battles on Earth. She was ballin man. Look into her history a little more and maybe you'll like her.
She was characterized as a smart and capable leader in Halo 2, and that was all thrown away in Halo 3. Instead of using the guns on the pelican, she straight-up rammed the Control Room and got herself into a fight she had no chance of winning. Also, this.

"To war" is not a valid answer.
Girl. Whatchu talkin bout. Who needs guns when you have ramicans. And how could she have known that the prophet was going to back spikeher.
It would have been the smart thing to do, even if she had killed Johnson. That would have ensured that the Ark wouldn't be fired. Besides, she was going against multiple Brutes, she had no chance of winning outside her Pelican. Even a Spartan would have had trouble in those circumstances.
Honesty I would say Miranda Keyes, for the plain simple reason

keeps getting captured
went to save Johnson from truth without taking Marines and then got herself killed in halo 3

i would also also say that Kat is up their just because she was a d**k to noble 6 and when she died I cheered

who is the worst character in halo let me now

see you on the battlefield Spartans
bihhhh tf you mean? Miranda Keyes made the decision to jump to Delta Halo, setting a course of events which would save the human race. She literally flew a pelican through a forerunner window to save Johnson. She also played a huge role in the battles on Earth. She was ballin man. Look into her history a little more and maybe you'll like her.
She was characterized as a smart and capable leader in Halo 2, and that was all thrown away in Halo 3. Instead of using the guns on the pelican, she straight-up rammed the Control Room and got herself into a fight she had no chance of winning. Also, this.

"To war" is not a valid answer.
Girl. Whatchu talkin bout. Who needs guns when you have ramicans. And how could she have known that the prophet was going to back spikeher.
It would have been the smart thing to do, even if she had killed Johnson. That would have ensured that the Ark wouldn't be fired. Besides, she was going against multiple Brutes, she had no chance of winning outside her Pelican. Even a Spartan would have had trouble in those circumstances.
Sadly shes human. And hesitated.
Chick with the DMR I won't bother with here name.
I'm going with any of hollow shells 343 likes to create.

I cant say Del Rio because he had a purpose if only to be a throw away character with no purpose in story other than to be a throw away character. This makes him less of a hollow shell than the others.
Holly Tanaka is have a not important existence
Tanaka, cause IDK who she is.
I like all the characters but i would have to say kat.
Three way tie between Miranda, Palmer, and Tanaka. I actually really like Kat (she's my fav Reach character besides Noble 6). And who could not love Johnson? He knows what the ladies like
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Noble 6 isn't an option?.. Hmm
Dude, without Noble 6 there would be no story to Master Chief. 6 got Cortana to the Pillar of Autumn thus getting her to Chief. That is what made the Halo series. If Cortana never got to Chief there would be no story. Noble 6 does NOT belong on this list whatsoever
That game was as close to heresy as one could get. The book was fine the way it was and bungie -Yoinked!- it all up. Besides , anyone could have been a delivery boy.
Not anybody could have been a delivery boy. Cortana hand picked Noble 6. Noble 6 was a lone wolf before Noble with a great track record. Alot of the actions Noble 6 performed was why she chose him to deliver her. She didnt want anyone else to do it.
Jorge could have easily done that. He didn't need to stay with that bomb when he sacrificed himself, he just didn't want to live anymore . Also as I said , that was just a fragment of cortana , the actual cortana was already on the ship
Jorge had to stay with the bomb because the remote detonation was broken from the firefight. It had to be fired manually. He was not suicidal. Jorge would have stayed and fought for Reach till his dying breath. Cortana was never on the ship till Noble 6 delivered her. If it wasnt the actual Cortana then the covenant would have gone after the Autumn to get her and would have just held back Noble team.
Please please please go read the lore . You are wrong. Very wrong. You're either a troll or have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm done arguing with you. Just please do research, this is pretty common knowledge
You're the only person who has no idea what they're talking about.
"Jorge was something of a fatalist toward the end of his career, believing that he had long outlived the span of time allotted to a Spartan warrior." ... No , you're just another idiot who flaps gums before they think
Source?
Remember reach canon fodder . Go down to universe entries
I see what you're talking about now, but that doesn't mean he wanted to die. He was willing to make a sacrifice for the good of his people when the time came, but that's what a warrior does. I suppose it's open to interpretation, but by no means was it "pretty common knowledge" like you claimed. The layman would not remember some obscure line from a Canon Fodder or character biography, so dispense with your attitude. Have a civil discussion before resorting to insults and condescension, and certainly don't accuse someone of being a troll for not knowing something.
When you just blurt -Yoink- out like they know everything and 100% of it is wrong ,and then claim they know everything way better than I do , they come across as a troll and an idiot . It's not an insult if it's true .
You should realize people can come up with different interpretations on characters, events, and more from the lore. Even that fatalist line doesn't have one concrete definition. Could Jorge have wanted to die and it's that simple? Maybe. However, that interpretation is just as valid as the other one saying that Jorge was willing to make a sacrifice for his world when the time came.
Jul 'Mdama.
He is one of the most boring, bland, and one-dimensional characters in the whole series.
holly tanaka does not stand out to me at all. almost like she was added just because they needed another spartan
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Noble 6 isn't an option?.. Hmm
Dude, without Noble 6 there would be no story to Master Chief. 6 got Cortana to the Pillar of Autumn thus getting her to Chief. That is what made the Halo series. If Cortana never got to Chief there would be no story. Noble 6 does NOT belong on this list whatsoever
That game was as close to heresy as one could get. The book was fine the way it was and bungie -Yoinked!- it all up. Besides , anyone could have been a delivery boy.
Not anybody could have been a delivery boy. Cortana hand picked Noble 6. Noble 6 was a lone wolf before Noble with a great track record. Alot of the actions Noble 6 performed was why she chose him to deliver her. She didnt want anyone else to do it.
Jorge could have easily done that. He didn't need to stay with that bomb when he sacrificed himself, he just didn't want to live anymore . Also as I said , that was just a fragment of cortana , the actual cortana was already on the ship
Jorge had to stay with the bomb because the remote detonation was broken from the firefight. It had to be fired manually. He was not suicidal. Jorge would have stayed and fought for Reach till his dying breath. Cortana was never on the ship till Noble 6 delivered her. If it wasnt the actual Cortana then the covenant would have gone after the Autumn to get her and would have just held back Noble team.
Please please please go read the lore . You are wrong. Very wrong. You're either a troll or have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm done arguing with you. Just please do research, this is pretty common knowledge
You're the only person who has no idea what they're talking about.
"Jorge was something of a fatalist toward the end of his career, believing that he had long outlived the span of time allotted to a Spartan warrior." ... No , you're just another idiot who flaps gums before they think
Source?
Remember reach canon fodder . Go down to universe entries
I see what you're talking about now, but that doesn't mean he wanted to die. He was willing to make a sacrifice for the good of his people when the time came, but that's what a warrior does. I suppose it's open to interpretation, but by no means was it "pretty common knowledge" like you claimed. The layman would not remember some obscure line from a Canon Fodder or character biography, so dispense with your attitude. Have a civil discussion before resorting to insults and condescension, and certainly don't accuse someone of being a troll for not knowing something.
When you just blurt -Yoink- out like they know everything and 100% of it is wrong ,and then claim they know everything way better than I do , they come across as a troll and an idiot . It's not an insult if it's true .
You should realize people can come up with different interpretations on characters, events, and more from the lore. Even that fatalist line doesn't have one concrete definition. Could Jorge have wanted to die and it's that simple? Maybe. However, that interpretation is just as valid as the other one saying that Jorge was willing to make a sacrifice for his world when the time came.
You're a bit late to the party , Doc. It started off with me spitballing a theory Jorge could have done 6's job. As I fully believe in my own "interpretation" that Jorge wanted to die. But no one believed that Jorge would even think about that. And that quote proves it wrong. That Jorge was caving , whether he actually wanted to die or not, he was caving. And next time I'll remember to add, in my humble opinion
Johnson is the one who keeps getting captured. Halo 3, he gets captured several times. The worst is when the Swords of Sanghelios and UNSC did a 3-pronged attack on the 3 towers. The Elites and Chief got their fine, but Johnson went and got captured again. The text on the bottom of the screen when you go to get his tower says it all: "If you want it done right . . ."
I would say D'Marco or that other guy from Spartan OPs.
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
ThugPug98 wrote:
Syc0 Santa wrote:
Noble 6 isn't an option?.. Hmm
Dude, without Noble 6 there would be no story to Master Chief. 6 got Cortana to the Pillar of Autumn thus getting her to Chief. That is what made the Halo series. If Cortana never got to Chief there would be no story. Noble 6 does NOT belong on this list whatsoever
That game was as close to heresy as one could get. The book was fine the way it was and bungie -Yoinked!- it all up. Besides , anyone could have been a delivery boy.
Not anybody could have been a delivery boy. Cortana hand picked Noble 6. Noble 6 was a lone wolf before Noble with a great track record. Alot of the actions Noble 6 performed was why she chose him to deliver her. She didnt want anyone else to do it.
Jorge could have easily done that. He didn't need to stay with that bomb when he sacrificed himself, he just didn't want to live anymore . Also as I said , that was just a fragment of cortana , the actual cortana was already on the ship
Jorge had to stay with the bomb because the remote detonation was broken from the firefight. It had to be fired manually. He was not suicidal. Jorge would have stayed and fought for Reach till his dying breath. Cortana was never on the ship till Noble 6 delivered her. If it wasnt the actual Cortana then the covenant would have gone after the Autumn to get her and would have just held back Noble team.
Please please please go read the lore . You are wrong. Very wrong. You're either a troll or have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm done arguing with you. Just please do research, this is pretty common knowledge
You're the only person who has no idea what they're talking about.
"Jorge was something of a fatalist toward the end of his career, believing that he had long outlived the span of time allotted to a Spartan warrior." ... No , you're just another idiot who flaps gums before they think
Source?
Remember reach canon fodder . Go down to universe entries
I see what you're talking about now, but that doesn't mean he wanted to die. He was willing to make a sacrifice for the good of his people when the time came, but that's what a warrior does. I suppose it's open to interpretation, but by no means was it "pretty common knowledge" like you claimed. The layman would not remember some obscure line from a Canon Fodder or character biography, so dispense with your attitude. Have a civil discussion before resorting to insults and condescension, and certainly don't accuse someone of being a troll for not knowing something.
When you just blurt -Yoink- out like they know everything and 100% of it is wrong ,and then claim they know everything way better than I do , they come across as a troll and an idiot . It's not an insult if it's true .
You should realize people can come up with different interpretations on characters, events, and more from the lore. Even that fatalist line doesn't have one concrete definition. Could Jorge have wanted to die and it's that simple? Maybe. However, that interpretation is just as valid as the other one saying that Jorge was willing to make a sacrifice for his world when the time came.
You're a bit late to the party , Doc. It started off with me spitballing a theory Jorge could have done 6's job. As I fully believe in my own "interpretation" that Jorge wanted to die. But no one believed that Jorge would even think about that. And that quote proves it wrong. That Jorge was caving , whether he actually wanted to die or not, he was caving. So next time I'll remember to add, in my humble opinion
Them not believing in your theory doesn't mean they are wrong. Fatalism is merely the belief that all outcomes are predetermined and inevitable. Doesn't mean Jorge wished to die, though he might have, but given we haven't gotten an inside look at his own thoughts that is up in the air. You could interpret that behavior as him believing he was long past his usefulness as a Spartan, but still willing to give it his all for the good of everybody else. He knew he would die, so he might as well go out doing as much good as he can. Hardly suicidal thinking or caving. When the time came for the bomb to go off, he saw that it had to be detonated manually and he lacked a re-entry pack to help him get back on Reach. Someone had to stay behind and he knew that was him.

It's all up in the air.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13