Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] Worst decision made by microsoft

OP Axelsrequiem22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I know at least 10 people that decided to get an Xbox one instead of a PS4 solely because it has Halo. I bought Halo 5 with the understanding it would have split screen like every other Halo game.... I was sorely disappointed. Split screen is one of the BEST parts of Halo. Quite honestly, I will probably return the Xbox and get a PS4.
No split screen has been known for months. Sounds like an uneducated purchase. That said, split screen equals lower resolution, and not 60fps, which were two things people cried for.
I don't know where you could have picked up "an understanding" that this game would have split screen. What you probably meant to say is that you made an assumption that it would have it. I sympathize with your disappointment, but there are legitimate reasons why it was left out, and the announcement about it was made long ago. If this is a deal-breaker for you then sell it back and move on. Good luck with PS4 (no sarcasm).
I know at least 10 people that decided to get an Xbox one instead of a PS4 solely because it has Halo. I bought Halo 5 with the understanding it would have split screen like every other Halo game.... I was sorely disappointed. Split screen is one of the BEST parts of Halo. Quite honestly, I will probably return the Xbox and get a PS4.
I'm right there with you. Halo culture includes split screen and big team battle and flag/bomb/snipes..... Oh wait they didn't include any of it??? Really? Did I forget to take my crazy pill or something. Screw 60fps. Honestly i would enjoy the game better with my friends next to me and not by myself.
No split screen
Lol PS4...
The worst decision made by Microsoft was losing Bungie
Well, now you know. I don't know what else to say.
Have you even heard of Destiny? If that's the best they could do then I'd say Microsoft ditched them just in time.
Have you even heard of Destiny? If that's the best they could do then I'd say Microsoft ditched them just in time.
Heard of it but never played it lol.
You should!
Ehhhhhhh Star Wars....If halo 5 fails (I dont think it will, I have high hopes for the months to come) ill go to Battlefront
been known for months. You should do some research. And if all of your friends have an xbox, you should just buy xbox live...
If you did, you'd know bungie is crap now.
If you did, you'd know bungie is crap now.
No Staten, No Marty, No Jaime. the souls gone. and now they work for activation.
Glauring wrote:
I'm right there with you. Halo culture includes split screen and big team battle and flag/bomb/snipes..... Oh wait they didn't include any of it??? Really? Did I forget to take my crazy pill or something. Screw 60fps. Honestly i would enjoy the game better with my friends next to me and not by myself.
um it has CTF.
Its was ok not to have it but bad all at same time. I dont let people play with me so im ok about it yay
yeah sacrificing game culture so that you can play in 60fps alone...I would rather the game run at 1080p, have better textures, and play with my brother or my friend. though the game can run at 1080p, the actual average when the you are playing is sub 900p because they built the game to lower the resolution and texture to keep 60fps at all costs. even to the point where the game will not render things at a distance...which is why your radar in multiplayer will sometimes not not show any enemies because they fall outside of what your console has rendered. they will have to patch it so that people and AI's do not fall in the dynamic spectrum that is used to keep the sacred 60fps.
yeah sacrificing game culture so that you can play in 60fps alone...I would rather the game run at 1080p, have better textures, and play with my brother or my friend. though the game can run at 1080p, the actual average when the you are playing is sub 900p because they built the game to lower the resolution and texture to keep 60fps at all costs. even to the point where the game will not render things at a distance...which is why your radar in multiplayer will sometimes not not show any enemies because they fall outside of what your console has rendered. they will have to patch it so that people and AI's do not fall in the dynamic spectrum that is used to keep the sacred 60fps.
now aint that something
Microsoft's worst move was to make hardware. Microsoft is a software company, they should make only software. Also sounds like you and your friends need to better research when buying things. I just got the impression ya'll are impulse buyer and a blamer. Doing lack of research and buying a game instantly, then when it doesn't turn out the way you thought it would be, you complain. Maybe you should do some more research or invest in a chess board.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2