1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15

Worst halo game ever?

Make Your Selection:

Being honest Halo 5 is by far the worst Halo game ever for a lot of reasons (this is completely my opinion)
  • Terrible story
  • Terrible ranking system. It even copied League of legends ranking system
  • Medoicre gameplay with both ADS and Spartan Charge being almost game breaking. I also didn't like the inclusion of sprint but it's not as bad as the others I've mentioned.
  • Mediocre map design
  • Multiplayer still doesn't have KOTH, Oddball, Juggernaut and VIP. Halo 5's BTB is also -Yoink-.
  • The req system was ruined by RNG unlocks and microtransactions
  • The file share was released almost a year post launch and Theatre is still broken
  • Warzone was wasted potential
Halo 4 still had a good story (IMO), it launched a full game and had all of the essential gamemodes (despite having a terrible MP) and Halo 4 didn't have microtransactions.
I voted Halo 4, mainly for multiplayer. Loved the campaign, but the replayability of the multiplayer is just nil. The fact that I reached "Max Level" before I even had 1,000 games is pretty sad.

Halo 5 has a ton of things that I don't like, but I'll have played more 5 than 4 in a short amount of time, simply because the multiplayer is just head and shoulders better than 4. Sure, the lobby UI sucks for 5, the microtransactions suck for 5, the maps suck for 5 - but at its core, it's a great game.
I remember my whole group of friends gave up on H4 before the summer.
I've stuck around 5 a whole year so far..
How about none. AND WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE HALO 3. THAT HAD A BETTER STORY THAN ALMOST EVERY OTHER GAME.
How about none. AND WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE HALO 3. THAT HAD A BETTER STORY THAN ALMOST EVERY OTHER GAME.
Idk man. I personally loved halo 3 and it's my favourite halo game. People have their own opinions...
Idk man. I personally loved halo 3 and it's my favourite halo game. People have their own opinions...
I would understand the hate for 4&5, but halo 3?
Halo 5 unquestionably. A good game, but a bad Halo.
HOW IN THE NAME OF F**K IS HALO 3 THE SECOND MOST VOTED ONE!?!?!?
The only Halo game I'd say is ANYWHERE lower than the 'fantastic - perfect' section of the quality spectrum is Halo 5, and I still think it's a damn good game. Just a shame it's narrative is complete turd and it blew ALL of the potential Halo 4's story set up.

Also I'm with you, HOW IN THE NAME OF F**K IS HALO 3 GETTING SO MANY VOTES!?!?!? While I consider ODST and Halo 4 to be the best games of the series, Halo 3 is UNQUESTIONABLY the most 'Halo-y' Halo ever!!!
Halo 3; while undoubtedly the best campaign, had an absolutely crap multiplayer IMO. It's so slow. Even CE had more depth to it, how you have many people taking many routes and actually getting to the weapons without dying quickly from a BR to the head.
Halo 3 doesn't have that. It's just BRs and slow movement which is honest to God the most boring thing you could do in a video game.
Halo 4 still had a good story (IMO), it launched a full game and had all of the essential gamemodes (despite having a terrible MP) and Halo 4 didn't have microtransactions.
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo, and it's narrative is, in my opinion, the strongest of the series.
While I consider ODST and Halo 4 to be the best games of the series, Halo 3 is UNQUESTIONABLY the most 'Halo-y' Halo ever!!!
I NEVER understand the hate for Halo 4!!!
I can't believe people voted halo 3 as worst and now it's in second place. It was one of the best halo games. It had a great story, fun multiplayer despite the fact that it was a bit slow and it introduced forge. It was great for it's time and still is today. This is my opinion but I'm still suprised.
TRITONK175 wrote:
I NEVER understand the hate for Halo 4!!!
Me neither. Halo 4 is great! Campaign has good story and multiplayer was fun. Halo 3 is very shocking though.
I can't believe people voted halo 3 as worst and now it's in second place. It was one of the best halo games. It had a great story, fun multiplayer despite the fact that it was a bit slow and it introduced forge. It was great for it's time and still is today. This is my opinion but I'm still suprised.
Halo 3 is magical. Beautiful. Glorious.
I loved the content in the MCC (H1, H2, H2A, H3), but when the game didn't work 6 months post launch, it was a bit hard to enjoy said content.

Despite all their flaws, the other games were at least playable, more or less.
I loved the content in the MCC (H1, H2, H2A, H3), but when the game didn't work 6 months post launch, it was a bit hard to enjoy said content.

I'd rather play the MCC over Halo 5 any day.
TRITONK175 wrote:

Good luck finding a match.
TRITONK175 wrote:

Good luck finding a match.
I play campaign more than multiplayer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15