I like Vale, but Lockex Tanaka and Palmer aren't great.
[Locked] Worst Spartan
Well that doesn’t make him a bad character it’s just part of his “arch”. Characters are often thrown through turmoil in stories and sometimes characters snap to show the severity of a situation. Mickey is an evil character yes, but he isn’t a BAD character as in poorly executed or not good. Plus he was kind of frail to begin with in ODST.RvBfollower117 wrote:Mickey because he betrayed his friends and became an innie cuck.
This! 100%MalidorphAidan wrote:Sarah Palmer, because...
1) Her disdain for Halsey is moralistic and entirely emotionally grounded.
2) She lets her gun do the talking and fails to think critically in almost every situation she is in, especially when Halsey is involved.
3) She almost got herself and her team killed in a warthog suicide jump and somehow wasn't demoted for it.
4) Her dislike for the Spartans is both extremely ironic and hypocritical.
5) She never earns her rank as Commander of the Spartan-IVs.
6) She's given dull, uninspired dialogue in every game and comic she is in.
7) She has no reason to exist other than the fact that she's a female character and she pales in comparison to the likes of Cortana, Kelly, Linda, Lucy, or Halsey. She doesn't push the story along in any significant way and when she does, it only hurts the story and creates more problems than it solves.
Tanaka is a close second as she doesn't have a personality or a reason to exist other than to fill the 4th position on Fireteam Osirus (needed for the 4-player cooperative campaign experience, which ultimately sucked), and Locke is a close third because (similar to Palmer) he lets his gun do the talking and refuses to think critically.