Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Would you like a Custom Game Browser for Halo 5?

OP FrawLawk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
Exelent Idea! The only thing this game is missing is more playlists and this is could be the ultimate solution!
would be cool
CYKO TSTG wrote:
Exelent Idea! The only thing this game is missing is more playlists and this is could be the ultimate solution!
Curious to find out how many gametypes 343i is going to put in later this year. Who knows but I always wanted incursion from territories because it plays like invasion. Would make great attack/defend maps around that gametype with one flag and one bomb.
SAINTBEEFY wrote:
would be cool
I think it would be cool too!
Like I really wonder who these 3% of people are that don't want this to happen. Like why?
Like I really wonder who these 3% of people are that don't want this to happen. Like why?
Who knows, but it seems 3% of the people here are not fond of the idea. I wanted to make a fair choice so some people have the option to disagree, however it also seems majority of the community are favoring yes so that is a good sign!
This just needs to happen, If it does all I'll play is halo after games like fallout start phasing out
This was part of Halo at one point. I miss it dearly.
Yes.
I'd like that.
Dinoboiii wrote:
This just needs to happen, If it does all I'll play is halo after games like fallout start phasing out
Same here!
Down.
Guys, I appreciate the feedback with the custom game browser idea implemented in Halo 5 one day. Let's get this thread on the popular topics so 343i can see! Thanks everyone!
because i want to explore other maps not just jerk myself off and play my boring maps
Everyone keep this thread alive continue the comments! We NEED a server browser!
been here since halo 1. Bungie favorites MADE Halo 3 and that's why that was so popular. We at least need a 343 favorites, where 343 looks through file shares to find the most fun custom games/maps/screenshots/film clips to feature every week IN GAME (not on the website at launch, it won't be used as frequently) but then we need the addition of file shares. I DEARLY hope infection is added into the game when forge comes out.
This is very true also.
I've thought for a long time that there should be a playlist that includes user created forge maps. Either just any random one could pop up which could allow for craziness, they could be hand picked by 343, or even voted on. But I like your idea too. I think it could work really well. At least the main point of getting user created forge maps out there for everyone to play would be great.
hell yea
I've thought for a long time that there should be a playlist that includes user created forge maps. Either just any random one could pop up which could allow for craziness, they could be hand picked by 343, or even voted on. But I like your idea too. I think it could work really well. At least the main point of getting user created forge maps out there for everyone to play would be great.
Thanks, appreciate that!
wow, so many votes for yes, hopefully 343i sees this!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8