Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Would you like a "Swords of Sanghelios" Expansion?

OP omarlotrc

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
Well they haven't been giving the elites any love recently and it would only b fair to give them tier own mini-campaign or at the very least an interesting story arc.
Aquillifer wrote:
Well they haven't been giving the elites any love recently and it would only b fair to give them tier own mini-campaign or at the very least an interesting story arc.
This guy!
omarlotrc wrote:
Aquillifer wrote:
This guy!
Someone understands our pain.
omarlotrc wrote:
Aquillifer wrote:
This guy!
I just don't understand why 343i makes them seem unnecessary.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Aquillifer wrote:
This guy!
I just don't understand why 343i makes them seem unnecessary.
They add the campaign then include other exclusive stuff: Elite player models themselves(maybe only included separate from spartans except customs), their own unique modes, forgable elite ai, Sword of Sanghelios forge world/canvas, dlc gun/arena map and forge pieces etc.. Doesn't have to be mixed in with Spartans but it should although having a separate unique campaign, multiplayer, with new additional forge related stuff would be awesome for the Elite community.
I doubt 343i would do this, but a man can dream.
AlertFiend wrote:
If more people see this, it's very possible! Please, share the post!
omarlotrc wrote:
AlertFiend wrote:
If more people see this, it's very possible! Please, share the post!
Spread it, spread it all around. Eventually 343 will see this and get Halo back on track.
If it means playing as an elite again, yes!!!
Thinking about it, they could add a couple of Elite-gameplay mechanics. Like what about being able to engage in a sword fight with an NPC? Either there would be some Option to taunt NPCs, or they would challenge you and you could draw your sword and fight him.

For multiplayer, I'd love to see Elites being added like in Reach, with Elite Slayer and Invasion game types, because you really felt like an Elite. In Halo 3 it was always kinda weird playing as an Elite, but starting with human weapons and everything. I could also understand that 343 wouldn't want them to be regular in multiplayer, because H5 is designed to be competitive, so having two different models with two different hit boxes would be unfair.
Cham Koopa wrote:
Thinking about it, they could add a couple of Elite-gameplay mechanics. Like what about being able to engage in a sword fight with an NPC? Either there would be some Option to taunt NPCs, or they would challenge you and you could draw your sword and fight him.

For multiplayer, I'd love to see Elites being added like in Reach, with Elite Slayer and Invasion game types, because you really felt like an Elite. In Halo 3 it was always kinda weird playing as an Elite, but starting with human weapons and everything. I could also understand that 343 wouldn't want them to be regular in multiplayer, because H5 is designed to be competitive, so having two different models with two different hit boxes would be unfair.
I like the sword fight idea. That would be awesome to add. For competitive gameplay, 343 should use the Halo 3 Elite model to equalize it, but do it like Reach for everything else. That way, Elites aren't restricted to certain gametypes.
This would be the best thing ever. Hell yes! I mean.. If they did this, and added playable elites.. They would make bank. There are more Sangheili players out there, than you think.
This would be the best thing ever. Hell yes! I mean.. If they did this, and added playable elites.. They would make bank. There are more Sangheili players out there, than you think.
And yet none of them support this thread. :(
omarlotrc wrote:
And yet none of them support this thread. :(
You are forgetting back the ones that do support it.
this would be nice
These videos make me want this even more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oEwe3wzxps part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szT0WBROiqc&index=2&list=LL6vduKLW8J8CgEVZbXKJEfQ part 2. About 8:10 in we see why it makes perfect sense to have Sangeili in MP.
Pleas yes. 343 listen plzzz
Oh yes!

SoS is my favourite faction in the Haloverse and I'll pay all I have just to play as Thel 'Vadam again. He and the rest of the Sangheili are the main species that got me into Halo in the first place!
I would be soooo happy if they put playable elites in halo 5 !

WIth this kind of armor :

http://i2.wp.com/www.cgmeetup.net/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Halo-2-Anniversary-Cinematic-Trailer-6.jpg?resize=960%2C411

Please 343, you deleted split screen, don't delete playable élites as you did in halo 4 :(
I would be soooo happy if they put playable elites in halo 5 !
WIth this kind of armor :
http://i2.wp.com/www.cgmeetup.net/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Halo-2-Anniversary-Cinematic-Trailer-6.jpg?resize=960%2C411
Please 343, you deleted split screen, don't delete playable élites as you did in halo 4 :(
Yes please! I want to be an Elite in that armor. It's so beautiful.

H2A's Elite armor in multiplayer was too bulky.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10