Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Would you like to get a Human-Forerunner War game?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

Would you like to get a Human-Forerunner War game?

Make Your Selection:

Can I vote "yes" more than once? I want games from every war. Forerunner-Precursor, Human-Flood, Human-Forerunner, Forerunner-Flood. You name it, I want it!
Yes I want Halo to branch out with more spin offs that have unique settings.
I would say yes, but I feel like the beauty of the forerunners is that they're so mysterious when it comes to the games. The less we know about them regarding the games the better (in my opinion) But whatever I'd probably still play that hypothetical game. The only problem is that Halo's combat loop with the different aliens is so spot on that haveing a game with just an entirely different enemy would be difficult to make successful.
Yeah,I'd welcome a spinoff based on the Ancient Human-Forerunner war.
Yes, but can the flood be in it too?
Yes, but can the flood be in it too?
Yeah, as during the Human-Forerunner War, we were also fighting the Flood.
It would be cool to fight as ancient humans against the flood and forerunners, especially because this is before the Halo array destroyed precursor architecture.
Nope. I have zero interest in the forerunners or ancient humans after Halo 4 and Halo 5. The mystery of not knowing who or what they were and how they could build such massive structures was what made them interesting in my opinion.
It would be interesting to see what they could do with it, but it would be a huge change from the halo game norm and wading into dangerous waters considering the difference in technology between modern humans and more advanced ancient humans and forerunners.
Yes but probably more of a side game. Nothing that will effect the main games really. It'd have to be something completely different.
Yes but probably more of a side game. Nothing that will effect the main games really. It'd have to be something completely different.
How would you approach the gameplay?
I would LOVE a Halo game during that time that isn't a shooter, but an RPG in the same vein as Kotor.
I would LOVE a Halo game during that time that isn't a shooter, but an RPG in the same vein as Kotor.
Eh, with Halo RPG elements and multiple choices that change the story don't really fit, as Halo has definitive and single canon.