Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Would you play a Covenant themed Halo game?

OP Erich Grulms

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
The title says it all would you play a halo game FPS or not, centered around the covenant?
Yes totally.
But should it be post or pre schism.
This is never going to happen, but I would like to play a Covenant campaign on Installation 04 during the events of Halo: Combat Evolved.
Yes totally.
To be honest i dont know what that means. Sorry lore noob here I just play the games. What is the schism?
This is never going to happen, but I would like to play a Covenant campaign on Installation 04 during the events of Halo: Combat Evolved.
Ohh that would be sick. Play as the arbiter when he was still a commander. Damn great idea.
Oh yeah, big time. I think it would be awesome DLC for the game. Or even a bonus chapter, if they put in two chapters taking place in High Charity during the events of Halo 2 when The Flood first started coming off of In Amber Clad. The two chapters would be the Elites side of the fight and the Brutes.
Oh yeah, big time. I think it would be awesome DLC for the game. Or even a bonus chapter, if they put in two chapters taking place in High Charity during the events of Halo 2 when The Flood first started coming off of In Amber Clad. The two chapters would be the Elites side of the fight and the Brutes.
Ya that would be pretty cool. Then atleast your still fighting against covenant and not humans. But if some mission took place during h1 on instalation 4 it can be about covenant releasing the flood and battleling it.
Ya that would be pretty cool. Then atleast your still fighting against covenant and not humans. But if some mission took place during h1 on instalation 4 it can be about covenant releasing the flood and battleling it.
I could see it, playing as an Elite just finding out about the Flood. Warning your buddies about whats going down. They ignore you, and you have no choice but to make a run for it. And the mission ends with you getting infected, and then the final cutscene is the Master Chief being dropped off by Echo 419.
It would be interesting! I think it would feel like a completely different game. Playing as an elite on high charity!
I could see it, playing as an Elite just finding out about the Flood. Warning your buddies about whats going down. They ignore you, and you have no choice but to make a run for it. And the mission ends with you getting infected, and then the final cutscene is the Master Chief being dropped off by Echo 419.
Ohh that would be sick. And fighting back to get control of the truth on reconsiliation.
It would be interesting! I think it would feel like a completely different game. Playing as an elite on high charity!
Ya different but good different. Not bad different.
i like being a human only
i do like fighting with aliens but not be one
Oh, yea I'd love to play a covie Halo game! The story could be battling Spartans, marines, flood. You could do a ton of things with that game but the only downside is that you're on the losing side. Would still love it!
Honestly I'd play any Halo game. Any one. It doesn't matter, as long as it's Halo.
Meh. Maybe in a mix like Halo 2 had you play some missions for the Humans as the Chief, and some as the Arbiter for the Convenant. As for a whole campaign with just them? No. Not really. Flood though, that's another story. Make me a Flood Spore and let me infect any creature arround to fight and then pop out of the dead body to infect the next. Now THAT is a game i'd play.
I've always wanted to play a game where you're the covenant and you have to kill humans, I think I've got practice from the hordes of marines I've killed over the years :/
Yes totally.
To be honest i dont know what that means. Sorry lore noob here I just play the games. What is the schism?
Basically should it be before or after the covenant civil war.
Yeah I would love it. This is my idea for an all-Covenant Halo spin-off game. It still needs some editing keep in mind.

You would fight on other planets in engagement on all fronts including space; and against all enemies at the peak of the Covenant Empire. Some of the fronts could be space battles on massive scales, mega-cities, jungles, snowy mountains, swamps, and many more. And you could choose your species and there would be a different campaign for each, and at some points they would intersect.

The space battles would be very big; and all the corridors would be fully textured in every ship including the 95,000 feet long super carriers with thousands upon thousands of troops inside ready to attack the enemy.

Maybe at the end all the main characters of all the stories could form an epic squad and have an amazing battle to have a Honorable deaths like Noble Six in Halo Reach. Also as each character you could rank up in the Covenant and rise up to positions like supreme commander, squad leader, and other roles and /or ranks.

But 343 will never do anything like that or come close. And if someone would try it would take them a long time to fully make this game the way it should be.
i like being a human only
Ohh ok.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3