Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Would You Rather Pt. 6

OP baconsam5283

Would You Rather...

Make Your Selection:

Uhhhhhh

Locke.
I'd love nothing more than to get a drink with Romeo. I'd probably prefer hanging out with Locke by the end of the night though lol
I'd hang out with Locke. I think we would get along pretty well. Locke's probably the character I'm most like lol.
I'm going with Romeo
Romeo, he seems less uptight than Locke. I mean I'm all for prussian level professionalism but not all the time so yeah Romeo, he'd have a witty comeback to anything that happens.
Romeo seems like a bit of a jerk. Locke for sure, he probably has loads of great stories.
I would spend a day with Romeo
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Romeo, since i'd think it'd be funny to p*ss him off through out the day lol.
"Lance Corporal Kojo Agu. Romeo. Real lucky with the ladies if you'll hear him tell it, but all I care about is his aim; his luck with targets at long range."

Locke wishes he could be Romeo.
J kid789 wrote:
"Lance Corporal Kojo Agu. Romeo. Real lucky with the ladies if you'll hear him tell it, but all I care about is his aim; his luck with targets at long range."

Locke wishes he could be Romeo.
You forgot to mention the whole “Pain in my YOINK, you ever gonna quit YOINKing, you’re a piece of work Romeo.”
Romeo
Romeo, he might be a bit whiny sometimes but he has a sense of humor.(unlike someone who won't be named.....)
Just give me a day with Cortana.
Romeo cause he is a snarky wise guy with a sense of humor, like me.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
You were that guy who asked for death on the last one! Lol

Quote:
Ew why?
Spoiler:
Show
You were that guy who asked for death on the last one! Lol

Quote:
Ew why?
Add a death option in part 7!
Spoiler:
Show
I would have to go with Locke. He may lack a personality, but that just means I don't have to force small talk while we do our job
Yes, keep these up! Locke, even though he's not good at fighting as we all know.