Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Would you rather?

OP UnerringPig04

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I would ice my mouth completey, and then I would drink the flood juice. I would rather get sick for two weeks than lose an arm for life.
You don't cut your arm off you just burn you arm by letting the face of the sword touch you.
Energy sword. Chicks dig scars.
Energy sword for sure
I'd take the energy sword, it would be a clean cut anyway. The flood juice could have spores in it and boom next thing you know I got a flood tentacle flailing about
I would ice my mouth completey, and then I would drink the flood juice. I would rather get sick for two weeks than lose an arm for life.
You don't cut your arm off you just burn you arm by letting the face of the sword touch you.
I'd go for the sword then.
energy sword, that flood juice nasty
Energy sword cause flood is disgusting af
I would do the sword as long as I got to keep it.
Flood juice.
It boggles the mind that anyone would choose direct contact with Flood Super Cells, because unless the Flood chooses to spare you, you are 100% guaranteed to be infected and turned into Flood biomass.

Plasma burns from an energy sword or even having the limb cut clean off would be preferable to the eternal torment that is Flood infection.
I would rather take my chances with the energy sword because the burns might seal the wounds. The flood juice would burn the insides and other nasty stuff🤢😷
I'll take plasma burns over guaranteed Flood infection any-day.

Not sure why anyone would choose otherwise...? They must have not heard the tale of Jenkins.
I will drink the flood juice after all once I drink I can throw it up.
That would infect you.
I would rather take my chances with the energy sword because the burns might seal the wounds. The flood juice would burn the insides and other nasty stuff🤢😷
lmao flood juice is like halo bleach
Drink a cup of flood juice.
or
Put the side of an energy sword on your arm for 10 seconds.

If you had to.

EDIT: Polls wont work for me.
It depends what energy sword it is, and how big the flood juice was, if it was yummy, if it didnt turn me into a flood, and if i had water too. But overall probably drink a cup of flood juice.
Drink a cup of flood juice.
or
Put the side of an energy sword on your arm for 10 seconds.

If you had to.

EDIT: Polls wont work for me.
It depends what energy sword it is, and how big the flood juice was, if it was yummy, if it didnt turn me into a flood, and if i had water too. But overall probably drink a cup of flood juice.
Its just an average energy sword and a cup of flood juice.
I can either:
  • Painfully lose an arm
  • Become permanently disfigured, lose all sense of consciousness, self, emotions, permanently feel pain, have a spore growing inside my stomach before bursting out my front, literally being unable to control myself, being forced into participating in the genocide of millions (or even billions) and smell bad.
Ill chose the sword thanks :P
flood juice why then i can get out of school. after i would ice my mouth and chew gum so i won't taste it.
I'd rather lose that arm... I'm not about to start a global pandemic just to be selfish.
Hmm depends, is the flood juice deadly? Or nothing a good dose of antibiotics would clear up?

Ya know like bagging down that local bar troll because you were going through a dry spell?

Either case, it's the future and most likely prosthetics limbs are probably quite advanced, so I say I'll take my chances with the energy sword...final answer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3