1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Which one would you rather do?

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

Out of these 2 Alien Zombie likes, which one would you rather fight

If anyone doesn't know what they look like Picture Of Necromorph (Will Happily Change the Picture if it's a bit too much)

Necromorph origins:
Spoiler:
Show
Types Of Necromorphs:
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Both would be terrifying but I think I'd choose to fight through necromorph as they atleast can't use guns.
Both would be terrifying but I think I'd choose to fight through necromorph as they atleast can't use guns.
That’s true, but the only problem with Necromorphs is, the only way put them down is by cutting/shooting off their limbs & the come different Necro variantions like Infectors, Slashers, Leapers, Exploders & along with a Regenerator (Hunter)
That’s true, but the only problem with Necromorphs is, the only way put them down is by cutting/shooting off their limbs & the come different Necro variantions like Infectors, Slashers, Leapers, Exploders & along with a Regenerator (Hunter)
There's many different flood variants as well though. If Flood couldn't use weapons I think I'd choose them but that's really the deciding factor here for me.
Flood infect WAAAAAY easier. But that won't stop me. Dying from the Flood is by far cooler!
Flood outbreak. Standing with a group of people fighting off all the little infection forms that go "pop" every time you hit them would be immensely satisfying like popping bubble wrap. One awesome feeling before you'd die.
i would probably piss my pants if i ever saw either of those
Flood, just make sure to burn my body. Valhalla awaits!
I have thought that several times over the years and I have never been able to decide, both are just over the point where it matters when thinking about survivability and minimizing the chances of gruesome death or even slow assimilation.
I'd rather fight the flood. Both are horrifying but necromorphs look like they're from Silent Hill. No thanks!
Also... I want to be in the Halo universe so badly. That sounds messed up, but I really want to go to beautiful worlds before dying.
Both would be pretty scary.
I think I'd go with Flood because they're easier to put down with standard weaponry.
Flood, Grab a flamer and some spartan buds, possibly some marshmallows and you have a night
I feel like I've prepared more for a fight with the flood even though I'm screwed either way. Necromorph's are somehow even more terrifying than the flood, so they get a hard pass from me dawg.
MeleeWolf wrote:
I think I'd go with Flood because they're easier to put down with standard weaponry.
That’s correct, best way to Take Down Necro is Plamsa Cutters, if I were to bring a Halo Plasma Rifle to a Hord Of Necromorphs, I doubt it’ll do any work

A Fusion Rifle might work
either way we're screwed lmao
Parasite is not to be trifled with...I hope you know what you're doing
Flood, mostly due to the Psychological torment that the Marker (Dead Space Gravenind) puts its victims through before undeath.... also you aren’t 100% dead and can still feel pain...
I am the reclaimer
Flood doesn't seem so bad. I mean all I have to do to kill them is activate the holy rings, and carve a path into the divine beyond.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2