Would You Rather

OP GoldOwllover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

What would you rather become if it were possible?

Make Your Selection:

In a real life scenario where one day this stuff becomes possible, which would you become if you had the choice to l save the human race?
Personally I would work with ONI in the shadows, and strike when no one is looking.
None, I'd get plastic surgery and become a sangheili
Quote:
Spartan-VI
Kinda hard to get to Spartan-VI if we don't even have a Spartan-V program...
Quote:
Navel Officer
I don't think I want to know the qualifications for that.

In all seriousness, I'd probably go with ODST.
Spartan 2 obviously.
Quote:
Spartan-VI
Kinda hard to get to Spartan-VI if we don't even have a Spartan-V program...
Quote:
Navel Officer
I don't think I want to know the qualifications for that.

In all seriousness, I'd probably go with ODST.
Does that say 6? Oops I meant 4s
Spartan ll... that works for ONI
I would most likely end up in the marines as soon as manpower starts to run low.
I would like to be my own Spartan, who works under the shadow of ONI.
maddock82 wrote:
Yes... join us. It'll be fun, cloaks and daggers everywhere
Im not sure about what would i choose so few points about a few of the options.

Now, even though I prefer SPARTAN IIs in stories about Halo universe and the S-IIIs too when compared to S-IVs, I still think that I would much prefer to be a volunteer veteran soldier for the augmentations when compared to being a kidnapped kid raised for war or even one that would be from a program primarily consisting of war orphans.

Then about the ODSTs and Marines. Being a Marine would possibly be a good start but it wouldnt make sense in a long run considering their equipment is rather technologically behind when compared to what they are usually against. And the armor is not that good against the flood either, even if the flood is more of a biological threat rather than technological.
On the other hand, the ODSTs sure have rather useful pieces of technology at their disposal but they are still lacking in defense and they are, for some missions, send to rather hot situations. Though the stealth missions would be much more preferable than the usual Marine missions. Something like infiltration, sabotaging, quietly eliminating HVTs and such. Still, I think I would prefer SPARTAN branch to these ones mostly to even the odds with known opponents by getting access to more suitable gear for usual battle situations.

Now ONI is something to think about. Sure its secrecy would mean stealth oriented jobs but its morales are rather questionable. Id rather leave you guessing about this one.

Now lastly the navel officer, definitely no. But if you in any case happened to mean a naval officer then it could be something to consider. It could mean a chance for tactically shaking the opponents. Also it could mean going against more technologically advanced fleets but it also is where the battles mean most,and depending on the ship(s)/station(s) that is/are commanded the situation could go from manageable to suicidal. So perhaps because of a chance to really make a difference.
maddock82 wrote:
Yes... join us. It'll be fun, cloaks and daggers everywhere
Actually now that I think about it, I'm not much of a stealthy spartan. Mostly because because of two things.
  1. I LOVE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE!
  2. I'VE GOT A BONER FOR MURDER!
I'd rather stay a civilian if possible :P
EvilKeny28 wrote:
But in the situation were thats not possible, where would you be?
EvilKeny28 wrote:
Hmmm.
Marine = canon fodder so no. (just kidding ;P)
Spartan 2 and 3 go through some serious -Yoink- to get where they are so no.
Spartan 4s have so many implants and monitoring devices, so i'll pass.
I'm not crazy enough to go ODST.
ONI is an interesting choice, but they put down healthy dogs so no.
I guess I'll go Naval then :)
EvilKeny28 wrote:
EvilKeny28 wrote:
Hmmm.
Marine = canon fodder so no. (just kidding ;P)
Spartan 2 and 3 go through some serious -Yoink- to get where they are so no.
Spartan 4s have so many implants and monitoring devices, so i'll pass.
I'm not crazy enough to go ODST.
ONI is an interesting choice, but they put down healthy dogs so no.
I guess I'll go Naval then :)
Good choice, but marines aren't JUST cannon fodder. Technically the Spartans were created to draw fire so the marines could finish the job, so Spartans are the actual cannon fodder, but i know you're just joking
Great question. I couldn't pick Marines because I'm in the Army and I would hate becoming something of a lesser being. Spartan II would be cool except for their origins. Spartan IIIs, well they are all pretty much killed on suicide missions, so no. ONI would be cool but you would have to watch your back all of the time and would be afraid that somebody from ONI would kill me. ODST would be my number one pick of I was unable to be a Spartan IV. So Spartan IV is my #1.
sangheili
sangheili
I mean I guess you could join the race that wanted to destroy humanity in the first place...
I would choose to be an ODST just to ride the SOEIV. It'd be a thousand times better than a roller coaster. >: )
Primortem wrote:
I would choose to be an ODST just to ride the SOEIV. It'd be a thousand times better than a roller coaster. >: )
Yes! That is so true, no rollercoaster could possibly match up to the rush of being fired at planet in your own coffin
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4