Would You Rather

OP GoldOwllover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
As amazing as being an ODST or Spartan sounds, I'd rather become a Naval Officer, work up the ranks, and provide intel for Spartans. Become someone who would command. I feel like I'd be of more use that way
As amazing as being an ODST or Spartan sounds, I'd rather become a Naval Officer, work up the ranks, and provide intel for Spartans. Become someone who would command. I feel like I'd be of more use that way
Naval officer does sound like it is fun but I would like my feet on the ground as much as possible. Reminds me of what my Pop-pop told me when he was drafted in WWII and asked if he wanted to be in the Army or the Navy. He told them the Army because if the ship goes down then you just hanging out there for who knows how long until your picked up, if you are even picked up. Now imagine that in space, no thanks.
NIC 020 wrote:
Naval officer does sound like it is fun but I would like my feet on the ground as much as possible. Reminds me of what my Pop-pop told me when he was drafted in WWII and asked if he wanted to be in the Army or the Navy. He told them the Army because if the ship goes down then you just hanging out there for who knows how long until your picked up, if you are even picked up. Now imagine that in space, no thanks.
My father retired from the Air Force, as a Colonel, after 27 years. He turned down a Brigadier General promotion to be with his family. Hearing from all his experience from his career and fighting in two wars, I'd rather be an Intel Officer rather than a soldier. Too many times have soldiers been killed and missions failed due to failed intel. I'd rather dedicate my life to making sure intel is 110% accurate for our boots on the ground rather than risk my life for someone who botched up mission intel because he was too lazy or didn't care enough.

Thank you for your Pop-pop's service, by the way
Spartan 4, better than a 3. But not forced and not potentially lethal like 2s
Spartan II's had to go through so much...I choose ODST.
Spartan 4, better than a 3. But not forced and not potentially lethal like 2s
It is a better choice for those who would rather be an adult who has lived a life rather than a kid forced into it.
NIC 020 wrote:
My father retired from the Air Force, as a Colonel, after 27 years. He turned down a Brigadier General promotion to be with his family. Hearing from all his experience from his career and fighting in two wars, I'd rather be an Intel Officer rather than a soldier. Too many times have soldiers been killed and missions failed due to failed intel. I'd rather dedicate my life to making sure intel is 110% accurate for our boots on the ground rather than risk my life for someone who botched up mission intel because he was too lazy or didn't care enough.

And thank you for your Father's service.
NIC 020 wrote:
NIC 020 wrote:

I'm sure he'd do it again in a heart beat :)
NIC 020 wrote:
NIC 020 wrote:

Hey, it's always good to honour veterans, and even the littlest things can brighten someones day.
I would become a marine.
ONI just so I can know all the secrets of the halo universe and not have to wonder anymore
ODST, I don't wan't to be kidnapped or have a chance augmentation totally deforming me
ODST, I don't wan't to be kidnapped or have a chance augmentation totally deforming me
Well for the sake of the poll, choosing Spartan won’t deform you/cripple you. Wouldn’t be much of a poll if there of the options would kill you lol
Going to have to go with a Spartan II, however if I had to answer this question when I was 13 or something I'd go with ODST's, loved them when I was younger and just started playing.
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
Going to have to go with a Spartan II, however if I had to answer this question when I was 13 or something I'd go with ODST's, loved them when I was younger and just started playing.
To be honest ODSTs were the real winners of the war Lore wise. Spartans helped, but ODSTs were the ones who actually finished the work behind the scenes
Anyone who chose Spartan II is forgetting the two main points:
1. Being kidnapped as a child and Forced through extreme training
2. Having no sex drive

Spartan IV is the logical choice.
Any Spartan generation really, since Spartans are badasses. But if I had to choose, I would be a SPARTAN IV because I don't want to die from augmentations if I'm a SPARTAN II and I don't want to get SPI Armour which is standard issue for SPARTAN III's.
2. Having no sex drive

Hey, everyone is allowed to have their own opinions
NRGZX 22 wrote:
Any Spartan generation really, since Spartans are badasses. But if I had to choose, I would be a SPARTAN IV because I don't want to die from augmentations if I'm a SPARTAN II and I don't want to get SPI Armour which is standard issue for SPARTAN III's.
i said it before previously, but for the sake of the question you are guaranteed to be one of the survivors so people can make whichever choice they want
spartan 2
2. Having no sex drive

Hey, everyone is allowed to have their own opinions
NRGZX 22 wrote:
i said it before previously, but for the sake of the question you are guaranteed to be one of the survivors so people can make whichever choice they want
Oh sorry, must've missed that. If that's the case, then I would be a SPARTAN II since they're considered legends among people. Thanks for clearing that up!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4