Would You Rather

OP GoldOwllover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I'd want to be a part of Gamma Company of Spartan-IIIs. As far as I know, they didn't die en mass
NRGZX 22 wrote:
Anyone who chose Spartan II is forgetting the two main points:
1. Being kidnapped as a child and Forced through extreme training
2. Having no sex drive

Spartan IV is the logical choice.
Hey, everyone is allowed to have their own opinions
NRGZX 22 wrote:
Any Spartan generation really, since Spartans are badasses. But if I had to choose, I would be a SPARTAN IV because I don't want to die from augmentations if I'm a SPARTAN II and I don't want to get SPI Armour which is standard issue for SPARTAN III's.
i said it before previously, but for the sake of the question you are guaranteed to be one of the survivors so people can make whichever choice they want
Oh sorry, must've missed that. If that's the case, then I would be a SPARTAN II since they're considered legends among people. Thanks for clearing that up!
You happy with the Spartan II impotence? They literally have no sexual attraction to either sex. (...Unless this has been retconned in recent years, but I dont believe it has.)
NRGZX 22 wrote:
2. Having no sex drive

NRGZX 22 wrote:
Any Spartan generation really, since Spartans are badasses. But if I had to choose, I would be a SPARTAN IV because I don't want to die from augmentations if I'm a SPARTAN II and I don't want to get SPI Armour which is standard issue for SPARTAN III's.
i said it before previously, but for the sake of the question you are guaranteed to be one of the survivors so people can make whichever choice they want
Oh sorry, must've missed that. If that's the case, then I would be a SPARTAN II since they're considered legends among people. Thanks for clearing that up!
You happy with the Spartan II impotence? They literally have no sexual attraction to either sex. (...Unless this has been retconned in recent years, but I dont believe it has.)
Well some people are married to their work, and being a workaholic, I know what that feels like. And there are already people out there who don’t feel romantic attraction to anyone it’s called aromantic,
“An aromantic person is someone who doesn't experience romantic attraction. There's no need for an aromantic to pair up with another person for romantic reasons”
And besides, relationships are things that are built upon, not just something that appears out of thin air. In the Kilo-Five trilogy we are introduced to a rag-tag team of three ODSTs, a civilian scientist, an ONI Admiral to-be, and a Spartan. Throughout the books the Spartan, Naomi, slowly becomes more and more outgoing with the team, and it’s implied that at the end of the book series, she feels emotions for another person. Or at least something more than just a teammate
NRGZX 22 wrote:
2. Having no sex drive

NRGZX 22 wrote:
Well some people are married to their work, and being a workaholic, I know what that feels like. And there are already people out there who don’t feel romantic attraction to anyone it’s called aromantic,
“An aromantic person is someone who doesn't experience romantic attraction. There's no need for an aromantic to pair up with another person for romantic reasons”
And besides, relationships are things that are built upon, not just something that appears out of thin air. In the Kilo-Five trilogy we are introduced to a rag-tag team of three ODSTs, a civilian scientist, an ONI Admiral to-be, and a Spartan. Throughout the books the Spartan, Naomi, slowly becomes more and more outgoing with the team, and it’s implied that at the end of the book series, she feels emotions for another person. Or at least something more than just a teammate
Interesting.
Still have to read Mortal Dictata.
NRGZX 22 wrote:
2. Having no sex drive

NRGZX 22 wrote:
Interesting.
Still have to read Mortal Dictata.
I’ll warn you now that it’s not for everyone, some people loved it, others found it to be boring. I found it was a good end to the series, but even I thought there were some plot holes
maddock82 wrote:
Spartan ll... that works for ONI
That would be my preference too
NRGZX 22 wrote:
2. Having no sex drive

NRGZX 22 wrote:
That's a good point, if only someone found me attractive.
A Spartan-II. Spartan-II’s are far superior in toughness, and strength on top of their vast knowledge of war. Sparta-II’s were bred for war. The fight between MC and Locke was terrible, MC was disgraced and dumbed down in H5G.
(Mind you this is my personal opinion)
Spartan-II sounds like fun, except for the part where I get kidnapped and replaced with a flash clone at the age of like 6 or 7, so ODSTs it is. Spartan-IV = Bad.
Definitely a Navel Officer. Who doesn't love a good belly button?
I think you meant Spartan IV* not VI. But who wouldn’t wanna be a II?
Spartan II, even though they go through hell.
None, I'd get plastic surgery and become a sangheili
This made me laugh so hard.

but I'd pick between ODST or Spartan 2
I would be an Odst. I would be able to drop into hell.
I would be an Odst. I would be able to drop into hell.
Alright then, *punches button* bring me back a few intels while you’re at it! Whelp he signed up for it, not me...
Sargeant dude, the only right option.
Odst them spartan augmentations sound painful
ONI, because working in the shadows is fun.
It's honestly a tie between a ODST or a spartan 3. Spartan 4s are terrible and 2s have a terrible track record in surviving while becoming one.
ODST
they are like the Dare devils of the halo universes
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4