OP GoldOwllover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
buzzsaw135 wrote:
ONI, because working in the shadows is fun.
YAS, finally someone gets it. Here’s your very own cloak and a dagger, and we’ll get you a laminated license to kill.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
YAS, finally someone gets it. Here’s your very own cloak and a dagger, and we’ll get you a laminated license to kill.
"All hail the conquering hero..."
S0ulEnigma wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
More like bow down to the empress of ONI
S0ulEnigma wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
More like bow down to the empress of ONI
Yep
It depends, would I 100% be able to survive? If this was the case I would go with a Spartan II because who wouldn't, their badass and the best spartan. If there was chance of death I would become an Spartan III, IV or maybe an ODST because "they're the best of the best"
It depends, would I 100% be able to survive? If this was the case I would go with a Spartan II because who wouldn't, their badass and the best spartan. If there was chance of death I would become an Spartan III, IV or maybe an ODST because "they're the best of the best"
Yes, you are guaranteed to survive augmentations, and depending on which class you choose, survive the rest of the war from that point. I’ve said it before further up thread
Janitorial Corps
Janitorial Corps
Wait, you want to be a janitor?
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Janitorial Corps
Well it probably is the safest bet... I mean hey, once all the fightings done we need to clean up and rebuild, and what better way to clean up then the janitorial corps?
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Janitorial Corps
Well it probably is the safest bet... I mean hey, once all the fightings done we need to clean up and rebuild, and what better way to clean up then the janitorial corps?
I hope they add a mop req for Warzone in Halo 6. That would be so OP, i could be just like Frank O' Connor! It could be a Gravity hammer variant like the Golf Club! 343 should just hire me, clearly im a creative genius...
S0ulEnigma wrote:
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Janitorial Corps
I hope they add a mop req for Warzone in Halo 6. That would be so OP, i could be just like Frank O' Connor! It could be a Gravity hammer variant like the Golf Club! 343 should just hire me, clearly im a creative genius...
Or maybe a crowbar Easter egg, and have a similar armor to the one used in Half-life.
Yes, you are guaranteed to survive augmentations, and depending on which class you choose, survive the rest of the war from that point. I’ve said it before further up thread
Oh sorry must have missed that part. Yeah I would go SII all the way!
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Janitorial Corps
Everyone needs a janitor. Without a janitor, ships get dirty. Dirty ships have germs. Germs get soldiers sick. Sick soldiers can't fight. Master Chief was a soldier. If he got sick, humanity wouldn't have won the war. Janitors win wars.
Spartan 2 obviously.
If you became a spartan 2 you would have to go through the harsh physical augmentation that would very likely result in death.
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Janitorial Corps
Everyone needs a janitor. Without a janitor, ships get dirty. Dirty ships have germs. Germs get soldiers sick. Sick soldiers can't fight. Master Chief was a soldier. If he got sick, humanity wouldn't have won the war. Janitors win wars.
Actually I don’t think Spartan IIs were susceptible to things like the common cold. What with all the augmentations I’d imagine one of them strengthens the immune system.
S0ulEnigma wrote:
Janitorial Corps
Actually I don’t think Spartan IIs were susceptible to things like the common cold. What with all the augmentations I’d imagine one of them strengthens the immune system.
Someone needs to clean up all the covenant bodies at any rate.
A Spartan-II. My fictional Halo character is a Spartan-II so why not?
Do you mean augmentations or the entire story behind them too? I'm saying 4's so I'm not kidnapped or anything, but the 2's augmentations are way better.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4