Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Ye o gallant faith, how dost thou prepare for war?

OP Doc HarmoNic

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
"Ay tis that of mine alleged thrust.
To which of thee doth thou entrust?
Perhaps the coil of past details,
Or slugs-of-new to rip entrails?"

Translation:
What loadout weapon is your go-to choice for building REQs or just out of preference for Warzone gameplay? Notably, you can answer these with or without the intention of utilizing weapon variants (extended mag, long barrels, sentinel, sword blades, etc.). Bonus points for commenting in a medieval tongue ;)

- Monty
Magnum extended mags/ H2 BR "to be or not to be that's the question"
The CE Pistol
This is the greatest poll ever!
Bayonet smg and extended barrel br. Also please make more posts.
The CE Pistol
Nay thee weary soul, thou CE Pistol beith not of Loadout in nature! Ye vagabond!
This is the greatest poll ever!
what kind soul is this that hath cometh forward? I applaud thee
The CE Pistol
Nay thee weary soul, thou CE Pistol beith not of Loadout in nature! Ye vagabond!
But....but....but.....fine. Ill take the DMR
Bayonet smg and extended barrel br. Also please make more posts.
ah yes, a splendid choice. and such a kind tongue dribbling sweet nectar! how I am to so fully indulge? I thanketh thee!
Et tu , John 117 ? BR all the way . Simple yet effective
DMR is bae
DMR - for the win!
I keep the BR until I go to REQ 6 to gram a DMR. I rarely use power weapons so my loadout deep into the match normally consists of a BR and a DMR.
You sir, are awesome. I hope to see more polls from you. Fistacuffs is definitely my favorite.
Halo 2 BR.
I'm making this comment for the sheer creativity of this post alone.
Doth one have want of DMR, or SMG? SMG be me fav, as it be good for close-in cut-ups. Lol nice post OP.
I doth useth thy gun of machines. I doth spray and I doth pray.
This is Woodness! If thy Muskets and Mortars fail thee thy shall not survive if thy fisticuffs are incapable of partaking is such encounters!
You sir, are awesome. I hope to see more polls from you. Fistacuffs is definitely my favorite.
Avast thee, Sir Gooch, fisticuffs beith rich and slender, hence the awarding gun show, two tickets have you??
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2