3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
It'll be Legendary!!!!
Honestly I hope it what we wanted
Fingers crossed!!!
EchoLoco2 wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
It'll be 343's best game, but then that's not saying much. That's like saying "Hey guys this movie I just saw has better writing and dialogue then Attack of the Clones!". You know what I mean?
Attack of the clones isn't even that bad though, the last jedi on the other hand would fit better with your point.
The plot itself I agree, but I said "writing and dialogue". The dialogue in the movie is terrible/cheesy. The Last Jedi may have some well deserved hate to the story/plot, but the writing for the characters are far better than those in Attack of the Clones.
Debatable, but it's not really that important
I believe however they make the game no matter the direction it goes it will be an awesome game.
Don't over hype guys, we all know what happens.
At this point, after all of the feedback, I believe 343 is now competent enough to develop a game that is truly worthy of the title of "Halo".
I'm not going to let myself become over hyped for it though.
If MTX and RNG stay in the game then its a downward spiral. And god forbid that the advanced movement system stays, a certain game showed that the demand for classic Halo is extremely high and I hope that 343i open their eyes and actually realise this, otherwise Halo is done for.
If they even listen to us well and DO NOT make 220+ armor of the same thing but with hideous patterns, making armor rewarding instead of luck
Out of all the mistakes that 343i has made, hopefully they will be able to reflect on it and take it 3 steps forward. I watched this video that is pretty funny but pretty true, as some of it shows that 343i are kind of making it like call of duty.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qfx9eoB-88
Halo 6 is their last shot for me personally. Won't be buying it day 1 however as that promotes lazyness and lackluster consumerism. I believe it will surpass Halo 4 and 5, but I have high doubts it will match CE-Reach's $60=600+ hours of endless fun level of good.
Even though halo 5 wasnt as awesome as the other halos, in my opinion it was still good, so halo 6 will be at least good
The more you lower your expectations, the less of a chance you will have to be utterly dissapointed. I want Halo 6 to just be decent. As it stands, I don't like Halo 5 multiplayer whatsoever, so if Halo 6's is even just a little better, such as better maps, more appropriate weapon stats, etc., then yes, I'll consider it a fantastic game.
I still don’t think 343 knows how to make halo look and sound like halo but it’ll play good I bet
The more you lower your expectations, the less of a chance you will have to be utterly dissapointed. I want Halo 6 to just be decent. As it stands, I don't like Halo 5 multiplayer whatsoever, so if Halo 6's is even just a little better, such as better maps, more appropriate weapon stats, etc., then yes, I'll consider it a fantastic game.
Keeping expectations low helps minimize disappointment....but also provides a nice bonus when things go better than they might have.

343 definitely has the potential to deliver a good game, and there have been a lot of lessons for them to have learned up through this point. The key is whether they've truly learned and adapted/modified their approach. I imagine that the pressure is really on for this game, since a clunker of a game (or more fan backlash) will probably result in a lot of turnover (driven from the Microsoft higher-ups).

That said, I'm hoping for decent too.
I think 343 have learnt from their mistakes in 5 and 4 and will hopefully listen to the community and make a legendary game.
I sure hope so, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Ill say I hope it's good
C'mon people! Think positive thoughts! If you believe it's going to be awesome, it's going to be awesome! Have faith in 343!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3