Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Your Buddy is an Innie, what do you do?

OP Sydney B021

Your Buddy is an Innie, what do you do?

Make Your Selection:

Obviously all of the above! DUH!
None of the above; I try to understand where he is coming from and hopefully work something out with him so that no more violence is caused.
omarlotrc wrote:
None of the above; I try to understand where he is coming from and hopefully work something out with him so that no more violence is caused.
But then you could kill him for being innie scum
omarlotrc wrote:
I would avoid violence if I could.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
That's not very UNSC of you
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
That's not very UNSC of you
Good thing I am not UNSC.
I would choose “Spy on him” so that I could try to learn why he or she is betraying the UNSC and potentially getting both soldiers and civilians killed depending on what they’re leaking or doing.

If they were guilty, well, I’d have no choice but to tell ONI or kill them depending on how harsh their methods or how great their betrayal. If it involved anything less than the direct or indirect killing of others, I would kill them, as an interrogation with ONI is a fate worse than death, or so the rumors go.

In the end, it would be a difficult decision. Information would have to be gathered as to the reason why such betrayal against one’s own protectors was warranted. Information is key to reaching the truth and, eventually, a decision.
Depends on n circumstances, sometimes especially if you’re in intelligence it’s good to have sources for a variety of reasons. You can leak information or even gain information, and at the end of the day the Chief is the real enemy.
Depends on n circumstances, sometimes especially if you’re in intelligence it’s good to have sources for a variety of reasons. You can leak information or even gain information, and at the end of the day the Chief is the real enemy.
Say what?
omarlotrc wrote:
You know...although my loyalty resides with the UNSC, I so agree with you. At least on the fact that a friend may be an innie. That said, I agree the option to try to reason with him/her in order to reach a deal or something...because in this case, it's a friend. Try to reason with him/her.
omarlotrc wrote:
Say what?
Was a joke lol.
omarlotrc wrote:
Say what?
Was a joke lol.
I figured as much, but I wasn't sure lol.
A what now?
Church Yo wrote:
A what now?
'Innie' is the term some characters in Halo use for Insurrectionists, who the UNSC was fighting before the Covenant invaded.

I would maybe try to reason with them and if I couldn't, I guess I would report him/her?
Church Yo wrote:
A what now?
'Innie' is the term some characters in Halo use for Insurrectionists, who the UNSC was fighting before the Covenant invaded.

I would maybe try to reason with them and if I couldn't, I guess I would report him/her?
Well yes, that is true, you could report them then kill that innie pos.
Snitches get stitches
Snitches get stitches
That is only if you don't kill them first :)
After everything the UNSC did to save humanity from the Covenant, I have little sympathy for the insurrectionists. I would spy on him to find out who his leader is, and then I would inform the authorities. I would do my best to help my friend come to his senses so that he doesn't share the same fate as the other insurrectionists.