Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Your Way To Play Multiplayer?

OP N0TW SPARTAN

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In terms of both classic and next gen HALO multiplayer, how did/do you enjoy the multiplayer aspect?
  • Did you solo YOLO it on XBOX LIVE?
  • Did you go or host a LAN party for you and other people people to hook up XBOXes together and play full lobbies in customs?
  • Did you hop on XBOX LIVE in party chat and with a fireteam with others?
  • Did you and 1-3 other people play spitscreen together or against each other?
Friends and I would get our Xbones and hook them up to three TVs, then we enjoyed our time in the same house! Oh the memories.... :,')
In the earlier days of 360 LAN Parties were more common for me. Nowadays Xbox Live has really taken charge, now more then ever since split screen has been cut. If split screen ever gets added into future Halos I could see the return of more LAN parties.
Really what's the point of a LAN party nowa days.
Back in the day having a lan party was the best, grab some buds, some pizza and camp out in the living room with a few small box tvs and a endless amount of wires. A good time for sure in the latte 90's-early 2000's but now? Not really. Why drive to your friends house w/all your stuff when you can just crash on the sofa and load up on hot pockets?
I still love Lan over online due to still some skipping in the servers. But of course always nicer to sit at you own personal home... But as he said above nothing like grinding with some friends and buddies locally and showing off your skills to them is fun!
I play on xbox live but I do miss the days when I could chill on my couch with my friends and play some halo
If Halo 5 had split-screen I would do that most of the time.
Most of them on Xbox Live.
In the earlier days of 360 LAN Parties were more common for me. Nowadays Xbox Live has really taken charge, now more then ever since split screen has been cut. If split screen ever gets added into future Halos I could see the return of more LAN parties.
I would start hosting them again!
I play on xbox live but I do miss the days when I could chill on my couch with my friends and play some halo
As do I Punisher, as do I :')
Depends on the situation lol
As long as I am playing with my friends then any way
LAN parties, no questions asked. I LAN with my girlfriend and friends every weekend
Option 2 and 3
Easy team up with friends
Online now but back in the day I would play splitscreen with friends all day long. Good times.
Always online over Xbl with other friends & occasionally solo.
Online, i like to have a complete screen
playing with friends and strangers is always fun
playing with friends and strangers is always fun
Indeed, especially friends in custom games (can't wait for Infection!)
split screen
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2