Skip to main content
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doi8ygZUYJo&edit=vd

Don't know how to embed so just copy and paste it into a new window.
Thanks for that.
Yep.
Do NOT agree with the shotty snipes eval get over it bro
Do NOT agree with the shotty snipes eval get over it bro
The shotgun is supposed to be a utility weapon in shotty snipes. And yet 90% of the time people have their shotguns out sprinting around like it's going out of style. I'm not going to get over something that's broken.
Yeah, the Shotguns are pretty powerful in this game. In my opinion they aren't as bad as Halo 4 though.
I don't think they're bad at all. The Shotty/Snipers playlists had some maps that favoured the shotty and some that favoured the snipes.
The reason why every single map favored the Shotgun is because every single map is an Arena map. There are no sniper maps in Halo 5 because there are no BTB maps. Worst decision ever is putting in Snipers without having maps that support the gametype. Think back to H2 - H4 and you'll see that every map is also a BTB map with some exceptions of course.
343 cant make a good halo game.Yes because in a ten ton suit you can totally sprint.
343 cant make a good halo game.Yes because in a ten ton suit you can totally sprint.
I believe they have the potential to make a phenomenal Halo game, but until they listen to us they won't. They keep putting in things that no one wants. Every single time we vote for no spartan abilities or other stupid stuff and they put it in anyway. They still have people that hate Halo 1 - 3 working for them. Until they fire them we will never have a traditional Halo game ever again. 343 is like McDonalds french fries. You tell them to stop putting so much salt on the fries and they think that you are telling them to put more on. Treyarch is like Jack in the Box french fries. Lightly salted, perfectly crispy, with just a pinch of seasoning.