Forums / Community / Community Creations

[Locked] A Message to 343 Regarding the August Update

OP Loser n00b

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Quote:
Orion makes a great point. WE ACTUALLY FREAKING WANT TO PLAY ALL OF THE DLC MAPS THAT WE PAYED OUR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR!! Is that too much to ask?? Most of us would of never purchashed the DLCs if we would of known that our only enjoyment of them would be on the short lived,temporary DLC playlists... Now that their taking away Anniversary BTB,how the hell are we suppose to play Ridgeline and Breakneck? Make the freaking maps required to play the BTB playlist or just give everyone their money back since most of the DLC maps are useless now..

Im with alot of other Halo fans when I say that I will be very hesitant to buy any DLC content on Halo 4 until I see that those maps will be fully supported in MM. That doesnt mean temporary support.. that means every single DLC map needs to remain playable in MM for the lifespan of the game until the damn servers go offline like in Halo 2!!... Also by playable i dont mean that the map only pops up if everyone has the DLC,which is almost like NEVER in Reach...
Like I constantly say to anyone who moans about DLC not being common, you were never promised a playlist, only the ability to play them when the game allows you, which amazingly, is always in Custom Games & Forge and from time to time, matchmaking.
I think this thread is going around in circles now. Okay we will no longer play DLC in MM got it; expect more of the same in H4 got it; Stick to customs with your friends if you want to play those maps got it. A lot of people are frustrated with the change in management, and the end product result; I think this about sums everything up.
Edited by Moderator - Do not threaten others, including forum members, administrators, and nonforum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Well, what's done is done. I think instead of removing Action Sack, 343i should've mixed Grifball into the action sack playlist and get rid of the Grifball playlist. It worked well in Halo 3.
Quote:
It's just a video game.
Please don't revive old topics, thank you!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2