2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 24
What is everyone most excited about with forging in halo 5?
New maze and ninja maps to race and challenge friends on
I agree
I am so excited to see what Achievement Hunter does with the new creations for the Achievement Horse episodes with Halo 5's sandbox.
Este Mensaje ha Sido Editado por moderador ONU. Por favor, no publiques spam. * Publicar originales. Haga clic en su Propia d
How many maps?
For a DLC i hope they bring in The halo reach forge world, It was liturally the best thing ever. the time i spent on that was insane.
It is helpful to see all forge sites in one place
Will Forge tie into Halo 5s story like War Games and Spartan Ops?
This is a very interesting idea, but explain how it connects to forge
I am so excited to see what Achievement Hunter does with the new creations for the Achievement Horse episodes with Halo 5's sandbox.
They do hunt now, not halo horse :(
Nexxamiss wrote:
is this forge going to have different editing options like more advance than magnets and coordinates?
Yes, definitely, when 343 talked about forge, they said something about grouping look it up on YouTube; (halo 5 forge)
Anyone know how large the maps will be? I've been waiting for another Forge World type map since Reach.
1 of them according to RUL takes about 1:30 to walk across(out of map on orion)
Will u be able to place special weapon varients like the longshot AR. Or a rare beam rifle. eg. Kriths left hand
Will u be able to place special weapon varients like the longshot AR. Or a rare beam rifle. eg. Kriths left hand
when in December will forge be released?
Thanks for the resources!
So the Official Community Cartographer's Thread just takes me back to the main forum page, is there supposed to be a group for Cartographer?

Since Forge was created I wanted a way to submit my custom maps for others to try and for a chance to get them into rotation in the playlists. What I would love to see is a Community Playlist where they rotate user created maps through on a regular basis, randomly, and where you could pick a specific map to play from the list, and the community can vote on them and if they score high enough then they get moved to the normal playlist rotation.
Can u make ur own war zone map on halo 5 when forge comes out
In halo 5, would it be possible to add SO like elites, hunters, flood, ect.. and have them work on teams? In halo 4, they had turrents that attacked the other teams, and they could us the code from the game and bring it into forge. That way, you could set what team a hunter is on, and they would attack anyone not on that team.
this is a awesome. I cant wait
Really great resource here, thanks a lot!! :D
I CAN'T WAIT TO FORGE COMES OUT ON HALO 5
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 24