2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 24
Is it possible to play a custom map in war zone?
blood8185 wrote:
No Respawn Nightmare: is anyone else having respawn problems in custom games in forged maps? I made a map floating in space with tons of spawn points – when i play in a custom game by myself and suicide i respawn just fine
bbuuuuuttttt when i play in a custom game with someone else and either of us die then neither of us can respawn anymore. I've tried absolutely everything with dozens of different and different types of spawn points on different surfaces. Helllppppp pleaseeeeeee
You need to go back and add specific respawn points. You might have added spawn points but you need the respawn ones.
I am having the same problem. It could be what blood said that you need to put down respawn points and not Initial spawn points, but as you said when you suicide in a game by yourself you respawn just fine so I don't think that's the problem. I made an Octagon map and the spawning is screwed up for it as well. I've tried everything and can't get the spawns to work like they did in previous halo Octagons that I've made. When it's just myself and one other person the game spawns the other person at the closest respawn point near me rather than to the farthest away. When there are 4 or 5 people in the game some of us can't spawn for minutes at a time or at all and again, those that do spawn get spawned right next to the person who's alive rather than across from them on the other side of the Octagon. I've tried 8 respawn points and 4 respawn points. I've tried running an FFA gametype with no teams and also a team gametype with everyone on a different team and the problem persists. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Quote:
More of a question than any resources: Is there a way to create a one-way shield that interacts with just one team? EX: Red Team spawns behind it, and can move through it from both sides, while Blue Team spawns on the barrier side, and thus can not move through it. Are there any tricks that I can use to have an effect like this?
Our first question!

No, there isn't a way to make a one-way shield only affect one team. But if you give more details about what you're trying to build, there may be other alternatives.

For example, you could make the one-way shield knee-high and make it so only red team can jump over it. You could do this by setting base player traits' jump height to 0%, but put custom power ups on all of the red team spawns, with custom power up traits' jump height as 100%. You would then put a normal shield door to fill in the gap above the one-way shield.
What about a halo 4 one way shield. I want players and vehicles to be able to leave an area, but nothing can go back in. I think I checked all the options, so maybe it's something a little more advanced? (Also, if you answer this please drop a message for me so I know. Thank you!)
How can I add map call outs to Forge maps in Halo 5?
Just started messing around with movement scripts. Successfully made a platform move forward then backwards with no delay before the direction change. I'm extremely giddy with all the ideas i have with this new feature. Although i have run into a deadend with a specific script, hopefully someone can shed light on what i'm doing wrong:

I've been working on a breakout map and am almost done with it, but i seem to be missing something when scripting a platform to arise from the middle of the map 20sec into the round. I can only get the movement script to work when i enter a value into the 'repeat time' slot, but i don't want the Z movement to repeat at all when using the timer condition. Seems that condition requires a value to be entered in the repeat slot in order for it to work at all, i'm at a loss of how to accomplish this Z movement that i want to happen once every round at a set time - and the timer condition is the only way that allows an initial delay to be set - which i want to be 20seconds.

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
When I select my map ive been working on from the forge menu or custom game menu, it shows "retrieving data' constantly in the middle of the screen and the map name doesn't show up on screen, yet I CAN start a game or edit the map. Anyone experience this before or know how to fix it?
EzeKillr wrote:
Is it possible to play a custom map in war zone?
Sadly no as you cannot fore warzone
Quote:
More of a question than any resources: Is there a way to create a one-way shield that interacts with just one team? EX: Red Team spawns behind it, and can move through it from both sides, while Blue Team spawns on the barrier side, and thus can not move through it. Are there any tricks that I can use to have an effect like this?
Our first question!

No, there isn't a way to make a one-way shield only affect one team. But if you give more details about what you're trying to build, there may be other alternatives.

For example, you could make the one-way shield knee-high and make it so only red team can jump over it. You could do this by setting base player traits' jump height to 0%, but put custom power ups on all of the red team spawns, with custom power up traits' jump height as 100%. You would then put a normal shield door to fill in the gap above the one-way shield.
What about a halo 4 one way shield. I want players and vehicles to be able to leave an area, but nothing can go back in. I think I checked all the options, so maybe it's something a little more advanced? (Also, if you answer this please drop a message for me so I know. Thank you!)
Teleporters?
Parynoid wrote:
When I select my map ive been working on from the forge menu or custom game menu, it shows "retrieving data' constantly in the middle of the screen and the map name doesn't show up on screen, yet I CAN start a game or edit the map. Anyone experience this before or know how to fix it?
Yeah I see it all the time, try loading a different map and see if it displays, then start it, leave, and load another. The glitch doesnt break anything map-wise, but the game mode has to be showing or it wont load up.
working on a breakout map at the moment. Figured out movement scripts rather quickly, but i'm having problems with the scripted welded groups whenever i reload the map to edit it. Whenever i reenter forge after saving my welded group is no longer welded together and the scripts are all messed up, making the individual objects that were welded/scripted just moving around in all different directions as if random movement script values were applied. Not sure why this is happening, even if the welded group becomes unwelded and the scripts stay attached, they should follow the scripts right? I scripted for a X axis movement and the objects are moving along X, Y, and Z. It's become a regular thing to have to rescript all moving objects whenever i decide to put time into the map. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps i'm missing a step required before saving my map? or perhaps it's just a bug that needs patching - since this is the first forge to incorporate scripts.
I have just started using Halo 5 Forge but I cant find much in the way of tutorials on how to build maps for specific game modes, showing exactly what objects and settings are required for CTF for example. Does anyone know of any good resources?
I want AI for forge and the old chopper from halo3s forge and more maps for forge like halo reaches forge world or that one with the shallow water in halo 2 annevircity is it possible wed be gettin any of deez in the future
AI AI AI AI QI AI AI AI AI AI AI AI AI NEED AI 343 NEED IT or SPITSCREEN NOW yjfdgnfxbgtcnhtfnyrdeswwydwftqeasghujhffhbawsackfrhiuhvffjjugr
Is there a way to make it so only a certain team can use vehicles, and keep them tied in the vehicles? So, once they exit said vehicle it kills them?
Is there a way to make it so only a certain team can use vehicles, and keep them tied in the vehicles? So, once they exit said vehicle it kills them?
no, but you can have a teleporter zone around the area set to players only. Team spawns could work too.
OK so I've made a working elevator with scripts, but i'm having an issue that's being caused by the game engine's physics. When ever the elevator goes down, it makes any spartan on the elevator act like their in free-fall, despite the fact that they are obviously in contact with the platform. Can anyone think of a work around for this issue besides making the elevator insanely slow?
Will it blend?
OK so I've made a working elevator with scripts, but i'm having an issue that's being caused by the game engine's physics. When ever the elevator goes down, it makes any spartan on the elevator act like their in free-fall, despite the fact that they are obviously in contact with the platform. Can anyone think of a work around for this issue besides making the elevator insanely slow?
yeah, custom power up, trait zone, or other health buff if any of these exist.
how to spawn AIs
trop cool tous ces tuto merci ;)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 24