Forums / Community / Community Creations

Breaker Company Montages: Halo and More

OP Cizlin

Hey, everyone!

My friend RJCCJ has been making Youtube montages featuring clips from our Spartan Company, Breaker Company. He puts a lot of effort into his videos, and I think that they're worth watching.

He also includes some players who aren't in the Company, so if you would like to be featured, you can contact him or I through Waypoint or XBL. I hope you all enjoy! Each episode improves on the last, so be sure to watch them all! The Halo 5 moments videos include only Halo 5 clips, obviously, but the Breaker moments videos include a wide variety of other games.

Halo 5 Moments: Episodes 1-10
Breaker Moments: Halloween Special
Breaker Moments: New Year's Special
Breaker Moments: Valentine's Special

Related:
Console Wars 2

I'll post more as they come out! We appreciate any and all feedback you have to offer! Thanks for watching!
I'll make sure to give 'em a watch and let you know what I think. Always good to see more content coming from the community.
Exenius wrote:
I'll make sure to give 'em a watch and let you know what I think. Always good to see more content coming from the community.
Thanks, dude! The first two videos in the Halo 5 Moments are probably best regarded as "origin stories" more than anything, as RJ made them before he had good editing software. They're still fun, but episodes 3 and onward are definitely awesome. Thanks again!
Oh wow! Thanks for featuring my videos Cizlin! I'll try to make more if time allows. School and work are tasking though.
RJCCJ wrote:
Oh wow! Thanks for featuring my videos Cizlin! I'll try to make more if time allows. School and work are tasking though.
I feel you, dude. So much to do and so little time! :(
Sounds like fun, do not have a lot of time right now but I will watch them soon! :)
piperlewis wrote:
Sounds like fun, do not have a lot of time right now but I will watch them soon! :)
Thanks, dude! I hope you enjoy them, and be sure to let us know what you think. I feel you on the lack of time, though. I'm so happy that spring break is next week for me. :D
Hey, everyone! RJ's posted a few new videos since last time! Make sure you check them out!